Thread: Case curiosity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to throw my vote towards the Corsair 600T especially b/c it's extremely adaptable to watercooling with the amazing top-res holder. Add that to the optional side panel is comes with which allows you to mount 4x120mm fans on the side for super exhaust + the 2 200mm fans it comes with and the built in fan controller. Throw in the super sexy white version which I picked up and the super easy tool-less design.... man it's a nice case. I'm running an insane setup in mine and have room for more and more LOL

+1 for 600T.

It's my current case, but in the dozen or so I've built, it has been the easiest and most enjoyable build. If you keep your PCs for a while and upgrade them as needed, it will serve you for a long time.

With that being said, it has 2 pretty big draw backs. The 1 USB 3.0 port (with extension cable) is a turd. I wan't to violently shake the person that incorporated that design. The other: it's huge. I know it's billed out as a mid tower ATX, but it's every bit as big as a full tower.