levels needed to enter TBC raids? (Wiki and wowhead have wrong info)

So, what is needed for me to enter the TBC raids. They say 68, now I tried TK, BT, and SSC, neither of them I can enter. Now omw to karazhan to see if I can go there.

But are they both wrong and does it require 70? No, I am not going to solo them and QQ about how hard it is. I want to level my girlfriends shaman through them, and she just reached 68 in the hope we could start running em.

I've been able to get into Kara at 68, not pleasant though.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

70. I think it used to be that a slightly lower level could get in, but was changed. So just go with 70 to be safe.

Or, y'know, you can try at 69 as well to test it for us. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure raids is 70

karazhan is 68. That one works. Rather odd that they change the level per raid. Ow well, blizzard ftw.

Thanks everyone

You dont get exp from raids tho
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

68 is for karazhan and gruul's lair, perhaps magtheridon as well. The rest requires 70 afaik

When my DK dinged 70 yesterday I got the popup saying I unlocked Karazhan. So I assume it's 70.

As people said, all raids are for 70+, except Karazhan - 68. But also Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair require only lv65 to enter (or required the last time I checked).

Well, everything works fine. Ran into some small bugs. maghteridon, karazhan and Gruul cleared.
    Last edited by lanerios; 2012-10-24 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    You dont get exp from raids tho
    This doesnt seem to be true anymore, when we 4 manned ICC 10, our monk did get EXP, quite a lot in fact. I believe the full clear gave him a few bars actually.