The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Service felguard dying in raid fights

anyone else having this issue
    on feng last nite my service felguard was dying right when it got close to feng and died on garajal too a few times
    anyway around this or should i just use wrathguard and suprem
    becuz if service pet is dying then wrathguard should be up ahead by a large margin

10+ Year Old Account
    service has been so underwhelming to me that i haven't bothered using it since before mop came out. i'm assuming you mean the 2nd felguard, and not your primary? sounds like a bug to me.

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    service has been so underwhelming to me that i haven't bothered using it since before mop came out. i'm assuming you mean the 2nd felguard, and not your primary? sounds like a bug to me.
    Actually Service is still the higher DPS option for Demo. That being said I never had mine die before full duration is done...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen it die a few times yes. Things that kill it I've noticed are Call Flames on Feng, and one of the attacks the Hunter guy in Spirit Kings uses. I suspect these are attacks which for some reason aren't counting as AE for the sake of avoidance to reduce the damage.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    so how far is supremacy behind becuz service is giving me more burst and helping me out alot more in certain situations
    but wrathguard does good damage as well and it seems like im not losing that much damage
    didnt kno if anyone had any experience with the wrathguard in a raid environment

10+ Year Old Account
    Supremacy is very close behind.

Also noted the Service FG is dying to Sabre Lash on SKs.

Perhaps service imp is better then? dosnt need to run through aoe or cleaves from bosses? IDK