Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Where did Thrall go?

I looked around and didn't seem to see any threads about thrall, but i'm just wondering where is he? i mean after the whole DW deal and the aspects and stuff. where is he? why has not he come back to org or is he going all rexxar on the horde and just going off by himself. I just want to see him somewhere current thats all lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a questline in 5.1 with him.

where? i want to go see what happened or is hes coming back to warchief or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Tides of War says he was still hanging around the Maelstrom to clean up after Deathwing. He eventually leaves it to stop Jaina from destroying Orgrimmar, and (5.1 spoilers) shows up again to save the Darkspear from Garrosh. At the end of the 5.1 quests, he winds up staying on the Echo Isles as its de facto leader in Vol'jin's absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    I looked around and didn't seem to see any threads about thrall, but i'm just wondering where is he? i mean after the whole DW deal and the aspects and stuff. where is he? why has not he come back to org or is he going all rexxar on the horde and just going off by himself. I just want to see him somewhere current thats all lol.
    He will be involved in a quest in 5.1
    Spoiler ahead:
    During the Dominance Offensive questline, you will be called to tend the wounded Voljin who got poisoned (by guess who?) , after you hel Chen mend him he will give you Heartstone whis send you to durotar where Thrall, Aggra and theyr newborn kid will be. You and thrall will go to Echo Isles to find them under Martial Law, you kill few korkron guards and set Darkspear trolls free.

He went Beggar King/Fisher King on us. The King and the Land are one. He's more concerned with the fate of the planet now than with political parties.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Has he not gone off to like, make sure the world doesnt end up like outland after the shitstorm deathwing caused?

10+ Year Old Account
    He was absent for the start of mists, taking a break, as Aggra gave birth to there child.

(Spoilers) - In 5.1, Vol'jin after he is near assassinated by one of Garrosh's goons, gives you his hearthstone, which takes you to Thrall, where we see him and Aggra with his child. Thrall proceeds to come kick the korkrons ass out of echo isles and free the darkspears.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    currently as of 5.0?

He is out helping put band-aids on Azeroth
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

man i can't wait to see him...i might just go on the PTR just to do his questline now lol. I just love him and rexxar so much.

Orc jesus died on his way back to his home planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    man i can't wait to see him...i might just go on the PTR just to do his questline now lol. I just love him and rexxar so much.
    I hear you bro. Lets hope this will lead to something good with him. If he's stepping up and coming to free the darkspears from Garrosh's thugs (ironically, the same kor'korn that once served him) then it show's he's finally putting aside this hangup of not getting involved with the horde again.
    Stupid writing by blizz that he stopped, but maybe they can do something about it now.
    #boycottchina

livin' his hobo life around the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    livin' his hobo life around the world
    Actually you find Thrall in the valley of trials after Aggra's gave birth to there child, so he's closer to home then you think.

I really hope Thrall does something to show up all the tools who had something against him, and seems he might well do that.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Probably studying every detail of Garrosh's Horde and planning the next course of action. As much as he would love to walk up to Garrosh and Doomhammer his face it isn't that simple .Garrosh did look up to Thrall, he respected him and saw him as a teacher of sorts and at the end of the day it was him who gave Garrosh the reins, this is somewhat his mess. He obviously wants a peaceful resolution, Orgrimmar is his city after all and Thrall wouldn't want to kill his own, but we already know it comes to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figuring out what to do with his life. Where is he doing it ? No idea. He is involved in 5.1 though so watch out for that. The character needs some time off screen as he gained a bit of a hate club during Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Probably studying every detail of Garrosh's Horde and planning the next course of action. As much as he would love to walk up to Garrosh and Doomhammer his face it isn't that simple .Garrosh did look up to Thrall, he respected him and saw him as a teacher of sorts and at the end of the day it was him who gave Garrosh the reins, this is somewhat his mess. He obviously wants a peaceful resolution, Orgrimmar is his city after all and Thrall wouldn't want to kill his own, but we already know it comes to that.
    It has already come to it. In the 5.1 spoilers, when he goes to the echo isles, he does attack and kill the kor'korn, one of them even raging at Thrall saying like 'I once served you but no more!'.
    I'd like to imagine Garrosh getting news of Thrall doing this, and the little bastard peeing his pants. After all, even going back to cataclysm, I'm still certain Garrosh arranged somehow that Thrall would be captured by the alliance.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Figuring out what to do with his life. Where is he doing it ? No idea. He is involved in 5.1 though so watch out for that. The character needs some time off screen as he gained a bit of a hate club during Cataclysm.
    You know what, it doesn't matter how much time they give him, those same haters are going to hate if he's away for a year, 5 years or never comes back. So I say to hell with them, bring Thrall back and tell the haters where to go, they don't support the development of the story anyway.
    #boycottchina

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    After all, even going back to cataclysm, I'm still certain Garrosh arranged somehow that Thrall would be captured by the alliance.
    .............. whut?

You honestly believe Garrosh would conspire with the Alliance for anything? Much less capture an Orc he respected? (even if they did have their disagreements.)

I respected Thrall much more then garrosh... Yes Thrall was a bit more passive but he did know when to get serious( and he was a shaman and they are kinda chill) but Garrosh is just always angry just like the first quest to go to pandaria he just rips nazgim a new one. I can see some serious sha inside him...maybe the sha of anger came from him XD

I heard he dumped Aggra and now dating Sylvanas...