Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Actually you find Thrall in the valley of trials after Aggra's gave birth to there child, so he's closer to home then you think.
    Don't you just love Blizzard's time cheats?

I also think since Thrall is gonna clean up darkspear and kill korkrons that he will lead the rebellion for the horde in the last fight against Garrosh at the end of the xpac. I hope {◕ ◡ ◕}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    .............. whut?

You honestly believe Garrosh would conspire with the Alliance for anything? Much less capture an Orc he respected? (even if they did have their disagreements.)
    You honestly think Garrosh would talk with alliance for that? no, he's set up so the alliance ends up knowing a horde vessel is where it will be located, and intersect it, finding and capturing Thrall. Many people speculated this back then even before I knew about what happened.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Don't you just love Blizzard's time cheats?
    How is that cheating, it's been almost a year since Derp Soul?...

.............. whut?

You honestly believe Garrosh would conspire with the Alliance for anything? Much less capture an Orc he respected? (even if they did have their disagreements.)
    Wasnt the capture of thrall done by the twilights hammer who inflitrated both SW and ORG

i honestly dont think blizz was thinking about making garrosh the bad guy when that cutscene was first shown of the alliance captain saying "no witnesses" as they was shelling the goblin ship

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    How is that cheating, it's been almost a year since Derp Soul?...
    Outside the game, yes is has been nearly a year since DS. But, if you've run the panderan starting zone, you'll find the remains of the airship Skyfire crashed on the turtle's back. That makes the time we're in, at least for the panderan zone, nearly directly after the DS raid. Heading to Pandaria happens not long after that. At some point in the Jade Forest, one of the officers in charge (this is for the Ally side, I haven't gotten very far into the Horde side) says that they can have a new fleet in Pandaria in two months. That new fleet is the fleet coming in in patch 5.1. At most, three months have passed since DS.

Isn't Azeroth time fun???

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside the game, yes is has been nearly a year since DS. But, if you've run the panderan starting zone, you'll find the remains of the airship Skyfire crashed on the turtle's back. That makes the time we're in, at least for the panderan zone, nearly directly after the DS raid. Heading to Pandaria happens not long after that. At some point in the Jade Forest, one of the officers in charge (this is for the Ally side, I haven't gotten very far into the Horde side) says that they can have a new fleet in Pandaria in two months. That new fleet is the fleet coming in in patch 5.1. At most, three months have passed since DS.

I see. I haven't played through the Wandering Isle yet.

Perhaps the Wandering Isle is set directly after DS but Pandaria itself happens some time after?

Or maybe orc babies just don't take long to gestate...

Either way, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Wasnt the capture of thrall done by the twilights hammer who inflitrated both SW and ORG

i honestly dont think blizz was thinking about making garrosh the bad guy when that cutscene was first shown of the alliance captain saying "no witnesses" as they was shelling the goblin ship
    the belief that Garrosh was involved with the capture of Thrall came from once you, as a goblin, handed the note to Garrosh informing you that Thrall was alive and not held by the alliance, the look of dread on Garrosh's face made it all to clear there was something Garrosh wasn't spilling.

One of those things his fanboys wished to cast aside? oh yes.
    #boycottchina

now the new question is, where is saurfang, he personally told garrosh he would kill him before/if he took the horde down the dark path

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    now the new question is, where is saurfang, he personally told garrosh he would kill him before/if he took the horde down the dark path
    Northrend. Wouldn't you want to keep hushhush to a guy that says he'd kill you if you'd try do some evil shit?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang's been cast adrift by the devs who don't know what to do with him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    I respected Thrall much more then garrosh... Yes Thrall was a bit more passive but he did know when to get serious( and he was a shaman and they are kinda chill) but Garrosh is just always angry just like the first quest to go to pandaria he just rips nazgim a new one. I can see some serious sha inside him...maybe the sha of anger came from him XD
    Think the Sha of Anger is too small to come from Garrosh :P
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Or maybe orc babies just don't take long to gestate...
    This is likely the case. It irks me though, I was one of the saps at the end of DS going 'D'AAWWW!', so having the entirety of skipped makes me feel jipped. Oh well. Now when I run an alt through HoT I can yell "Did someone forget to kick Big Daddy down the hill?!" and have actually be true lol.

Actually, that's incorrect now.

In beta, it WAS the Skyfire that crashed into Shen-zin Su. But when they redid all the Jade Forest introduction quest chains, they changed the one that crashed to the "Skyseeker" so they could use Skyfire above Jade Forest.

Alternatively, the timeline isn't exactly known, because the ship that crashed into Shen-zin Su was carrying horde prisoners. They would not have been aboard the Skyfire at the time of the battle with Deathwing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bys View Post
    Actually, that's incorrect now.

In beta, it WAS the Skyfire that crashed into Shen-zin Su. But when they redid all the Jade Forest introduction quest chains, they changed the one that crashed to the "Skyseeker" so they could use Skyfire above Jade Forest.

Alternatively, the timeline isn't exactly known, because the ship that crashed into Shen-zin Su was carrying horde prisoners. They would not have been aboard the Skyfire at the time of the battle with Deathwing anyway.
    Hmm, Blizz may have some inconsistencies to fix. The map of the Wandering Isle still says "Wreck of the Skyfire" on it once you discover the area, which you can see here http://www.wowpedia.org/File:WorldMa...ngIsle.jpg?c=1 Also, when Allies fly up to the Skyfire in SW before heading to the Jade Forest, they say they've rebuilt it even better than it's predecessor.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    I also think since Thrall is gonna clean up darkspear and kill korkrons that he will lead the rebellion for the horde in the last fight against Garrosh at the end of the xpac. I hope {◕ ◡ ◕}
    uima have to kick you out of guild for that
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Probably taking a dump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    uima have to kick you out of guild for that
    on the rp server I play, I sometimes ask, with several horde military themed rp guilds who follow Garrosh, some of them going to great efforts to make there stance of Garrosh being there leader a constant reminder, I ask them on trade with us taking Garrosh down for his war crimes, what will they do once he's no longer there leader.
    And you know the most common answer? They almost always draw a blank, not even sure how to handle that as it happens.
    #boycottchina

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    the belief that Garrosh was involved with the capture of Thrall came from once you, as a goblin, handed the note to Garrosh informing you that Thrall was alive and not held by the alliance, the look of dread on Garrosh's face made it all to clear there was something Garrosh wasn't spilling.

One of those things his fanboys wished to cast aside? oh yes.
    It's just a pure absurdity. It really is, perhaps he is just so shocked that the Alliance would be so brazenly bold as to attack Thrall? The thing that makes it such a far-fetched theory is that the Alliance are the perpetrators. If it were the Twilight's Hammer or a made up group of mercenaries then you would have a point but as things stand it isn't believable.

It's perfectly plausible that SI:7 knew the script about Thrall's trip through spying and that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a pure absurdity. It really is, perhaps he is just so shocked that the Alliance would be so brazenly bold as to attack Thrall? The thing that makes it such a far-fetched theory is that the Alliance are the perpetrators. If it were the Twilight's Hammer or a made up group of mercenaries then you would have a point but as things stand it isn't believable.

It's perfectly plausible that SI:7 knew the script about Thrall's trip through spying and that.
    I rest my case.

Many agreed with it and theres little to prove otherwise, but there is a shit load now weighing in against Garrosh to make many peoples belief more valid then those who now try to deny it.
    #boycottchina