Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    I accepted a position at Riot Games and will be starting there today.
    As a League of Legends player which has read many of your posts, this makes me incredibly happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    snail due european definition is a land fish, and many many more

Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    Yup, we get the guy who plays tons of WoW and works on Mages, so no matter what, if we have a tool that'll pick them apart and beat them, chances are locks will be nerfed to the ground so mages can maintain dominance.

It would appear we already lost Cataclysm.
    This is a GOOD thing, as Cataclysm was a garbage spell, (especially in its most recent iteration).

I will burn your soul.

High Overlord
    if spells were finalized right when they appear on beta/ptr, being perfect and stay forever in their original state, then i'm queen margaret !
    considering the guy who created the spell never got the time to polish the spell and tune it..then..

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    This is a GOOD thing, as Cataclysm was a garbage spell, (especially in its most recent iteration).
    While I don't particularly agree with it being garbage, I do agree it wasn't fixing (m)any problems. I do wonder what destruction compensation for the CB nerf is though.

High Overlord
    imho no compensation, as it's not a "nerf" from blizz pov (just redispatching dmg)

just let cataslysm suck everything in that is actually in range slows him for 70% and if he try to get out - pullback until cast is over - BOOOOM - oh permastun while in it :/ problem solved. used dat while movin get everything in and kick it down the cliff... xDDD

dayuuum Riot are an amazing company, much better then blizzard imo.

GL xel.

We should all hope that Xelnath's departure won't have anything to do with Blizz scrapping the Warlock questline in 5.1. That would be unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    I spoke with a few friends at Blizzard and the guy taking over Warlocks is the same guy who brought a lot of love to Mages
    inc us getting warlock version of shatter and instant casts that hit harder than chaos bolt
    intel 4770k @ 4.8ghz 1.25v / evga 780ti x1, evga 780ti classified(inc soon) evga titan 2x sli @ 1202mhz/3251 / asus maximus vi hero / evga supernova 1000w g2 / 2x samsung 840 pro 512gb ssd/ hit me up on overclock.net and see my full rig - http://www.overclock.net/u/318704/szeged i have a gpu addiction

Congrats on the move man. I am sure you will be much happier there.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    If he is what you say then he should realize what an asset you are to us the warlock community, and reconsider anything that would jeopardize that.
    What makes you think GC has anything to do with it?

Don't necro old threads just for the sake of it.