Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Invite a famous person to your thanksgiving

Which famous person would you like to come to your Thanks Giving dinner?

I think I'd invite Mila Kunis, she seems like a nice person to talk to, also looks nice

Few rules:
    0 - this is going to be a regular holiday dinner with your regular attendees (crazy uncle if he comes usually, etc), but for more specific rules:
    1 - has to be a presently living person, in a condition to come to your house (so not imprisoned for example)
    2 - can be celebrity, but not limited to them, just a famous person - so any president is fine of any country, can be actress/actor, radio personality, etc
    3 - The person won't sleep with you - so you can invite George Clooney, but he's going to politely decline.
    4 - you cannot do any physical harm to the person - no inviting your enemy and punching them out, assume they will have their regular guards or even if not, you cannot do any physical harm to them
    5 - you cannot make them entertain you, so don't bring Britney Spears and make her dance on your Thanks Giving table
    6 - it does not have to be Thanks Giving if you do not celebrate it, but has to be something equivalent (family gathering - however you celebrate these things, not new-year type celebration - not friend's only party)
    7 - If you'd like, they will come with their significant other. So you can get Justin Bieber with Selena Gomez (pardon if they broke up), so you get two celebrities in one shot. But you cannot invite Brad Pitt with Jennifer Aniston as they are not together presently.
    8 - try to not come up with any other crazy scenario, I tried my best to cover some.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd invite Taeyeon! (in my ava)
    Just to have dinner with her and get to talk to her would be awesome, I'm sure she'd crack me up

Though it would just be a dinner with friends or something, thanksgiving might not have been the best holiday to choose since I believe most people on here won 't celebrate thanksgiving.

10+ Year Old Account
    My last few Thanksgiving dinners haven't even involved family (just because we're pretty spread out, not hard feelings or anything). I usually end up having a few friends over for dinner and some liquor. I'd invite Till Lindemann.

Them having to be alive knocks out most of my list, but there are dozens of people who aren't dead that I wouldn't mind bringing. I think I'd go with Christian Bale. Loved him since I saw Equilibrium.

Hugh Laurie.

you see, i have this weird thing on my back.....

I'll say Mark Hoppus from Blink 182. So he can teach me some bass lines and he looks like a really fun person.

Deleted
    For no apparent reason - Bill Clinton.

I'd invite Jim Carrey. Wouldn't even have to "force him to entretain me" (rule 5), as he is naturally hilarious.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Jessica Jung, the person from my avatar. I just love her, she's so funny, she's also the Ice Princess!

Paula Rego, a Portuguese artist, I love her a lot.

Sigourney Weaver and that's it for now.

Rowan Atkinson, Felicia Day, Alexander Armstrong, Richard Osmund, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Psy...

Probably a whole bunch more. The above seem like they'd be fascinating to talk to, or would at least be really entertaining. But yeah there's probably way more that I haven't thought of atm.

Oh yeah and Hugh Laurie, Jim Carrey... Yeesh. Yeah loads.

David Ellefson from Megadeth. This guy is probably the coolest human being ever. He films his band on tour so that we fans can follow them, he is nice to every fan he meets, signs stuff, hangs out with crew members, the band and fans, he is a very laidback guy who shows lots of respect to everyone (unlike one of his fellow bandmates *cough*mustaine*cough*). Not only that, but he is certainly one of the best metal bassists out there. He is, to me, Megadeth's spokesperson.

Sure Ellefson might play in a fast and dangerous band like Megadeth, but he is one of the coolest guys ever, and if there's any person I'd like to just chill out with at a dinner, it would definately be him.

James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett would be in second.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-10-27 at 09:48 PM.

Neil deGrasse Tyson or Michio Kaku.

Jessica Alba and noone else.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Seth Mcfarlene, so I can convince him to cancel the God awful Family Guy and the Cleveland Show. lol.

Stephen Fry. Always Stephen Fry. The occasion is irrelevant, the answer will always be Stephen Fry.

Matt Bomer
    Chris Nolan

Deleted
    Neil Patrick Harris

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Sure Ellefson might play in a fast and dangerous band like Megadeth, but he is one of the coolest guys ever
    But Marty Friedman has cooler hair
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

If your answer isn't Bill Murray, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wil Wheaton for a decent round of D&D. But he also have to wear his Cape of Dicks (The woman who dressed up as Amy Pond gave it to him is a fellow poster on my main forum)
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~