Poll: Vote

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shamans underpowered in arena?

Curious! If you could please vote and explain your reason! Also if you dont mind bring specific with each spec! Appreciate it

Ele shamans feel so weak for me, no survivability really

Deleted
    Enhancement is probably the worst melee spec atm, worse mobility than ret palies that were famous of their bad mobility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele is bad. Enh and Resto is fine.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ele has bad survivablity but its burst its stupid. Resto still seems fine.

Resto is good , both DPS spec sux

resto is the best healer, enhance is rly good with feral or warrior and ele is decent at the highest lvl of pvp (super popular above 2300 in europe)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crass1096 View Post
    Ele has bad survivablity but its burst its stupid. Resto still seems fine.
    Burst is worst than it was in cata, survibability is still terrible.

theres no way anyone who votes yes is even above 1600 this season

Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    Enhancement is probably the worst melee spec atm
    Enh is performing better than Rogues and Rets imho.

Resto is playing okay. Hpala is only more represented cause of freedoms etc and better synergy with warrs/hunters, and they can bubble/bop burst.

I am yet to see an Ele in arena, so I can't comment, but they are always pretty dog.

Elemental burst is awesome. 30k lava burst crits!

Deleted
    Enhancement shaman is currently rank 1 on cyclone EU (with warrior/hpala), also Dakkroth (the warrior in the team) says that enhance is increadible strong together with hpala/x, i have not figured out why yet tho. Elemental seems really strong if left alone, just as with destro lock. But who would leave any of these specs alone for free casting? And resto seems like the overall strongest healer atm together with holy paladin, druids seems strong but not as strong because of the easy tactic of switching target.

Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    Enhancement is probably the worst melee spec atm, worse mobility than ret palies that were famous of their bad mobility.
    lel. It's not, and far from it.

All 3 specs are kings. Resto>Enhance>Ele, I'm guessing. Resto being first for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldoggie View Post
    resto is the best healer, enhance is rly good with feral or warrior and ele is decent at the highest lvl of pvp (super popular above 2300 in europe)
    we moved to MoP you know, we r not in Cata anymore.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Resto and Enhance are good.

Ele is crap unless you have very good partners that can "set up" your stage so to speak. Ascendance is pretty devastating at the right moments.

Still for me personally Ele feels a lot weaker than it was in Cata and lightyears away from WotLK Ele. Surv is bad and damage is very bad outside Ascendance.

I've been playing the Shaman class since Vanilla. I promise you can trust what I'm saying.

Right now, I'm playing Enhance / Ele in PvE and PvP. I also have another shaman as Resto PvP / Resto PvE. I am 360+ in all gear sets and I can tell you that Shaman is one of the best classes to play in MoP. Both DPS specs are great in PvE as well as PvP (if played right, mind you), and resto is arguably the top healer in PvP and very near the top in PvE. We are balanced. This is why Blizz hasn't tweaked anything other than lightning bolt damage almost since MoP dropped. Other than minor survivability changes for Ele, nothing needs to be done to us.

People, if you feel underpowered, you might just not be playing right or don't have the right people in your teams. We are strong for a lot of reasons. However, I feel it goes Resto > Enh > Ele in PvP right now.

Deleted
    All 3 specs feel like a free kill from a feral druid perspective but in 3v3 it seems that elemental is weak without the right comp and playstyle. Don't see much enhancement but they seem decent, not bad and not good. Resto good but not as strong as holy pala.

I'd say elemental is more RBG since their damage is sick without being focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    All 3 specs feel like a free kill from a feral druid perspective but in 3v3 it seems that elemental is weak without the right comp and playstyle. Don't see much enhancement but they seem decent, not bad and not good. Resto good but not as strong as holy pala.

I'd say elemental is more RBG since their damage is sick without being focused.
    You must not have played against any good ones.. although, I'd agree on the Ele standpoint. Feral counters Ele pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did 2's with a dk. Im elemental and we capped our points in 20 mins. That was really fun. But then again. it was 2's....

I feel like I've made someone's day when I queue as Ele.

Resto feels good. But I played resto druid last season, so my reference may be skewed.

Edit: @ liveinfamously - just wondered what comp you are playing Ele in