Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if this did get moved to all servers i think it would help out less pop. servers forming up 25 mans, esp once you can basically do a 10 man in one night once everyone is mostly geared. Good thing about a small server is most people know everyone and pugging isn't to hard.

Seperate lockouts would be nice. It would be awesome to do 10 man guild run and then pug it out with 1-2 other good guilds on server for 25 man. Helps to improve the community if done right, if ppl are stupid and start ninjaing for their guild or disagreeing about who is the tank, who is doing good dps or not and who should be healer or left out and stuff it will cause a lot of drama though xD

*Hopes for the best*

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Yeah, valor doesn't exactly fill the right slot (woops wrong hole) in a lot of cases. I can see non-spirit caster off-hand being a colossal pain in my ass this time around.
    Of course, but that's only the theory. In practice, certain slots provide a severe annoyance (trinkets, and off-hands as you said). They really should expand the variety in Valor purchases, and perhaps the breadth of craftable items, but that's another discussion entirely.

Ideally I think LFR should serve a similar purpose as the LFD tool as a connector of people to groups or people together into groups.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

only KR servers to catch up.... relax.

i really hope blizzard does NOT give koreans an advantage over everyone else.

atleast the koreans know which raid difficult should people be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    Seperate lockouts would be nice. It would be awesome to do 10 man guild run and then pug it out with 1-2 other good guilds on server for 25 man. Helps to improve the community if done right, if ppl are stupid and start ninjaing for their guild or disagreeing about who is the tank, who is doing good dps or not and who should be healer or left out and stuff it will cause a lot of drama though xD

*Hopes for the best*
    And this I can support. Seperate lockouts = yes from me, better loot for 25 man/forced 25 man = big no.

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Forgive me for asking, but...

Why does anyone care if the Koreans have a percieved advantage?
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    They didn't give an item level advantage just increased the speed of Rep and Gear farming.

More gear is most definately an item level advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.
    Yeeeees!

Hope this comes to all realms asap

For anyone who is complaining abt 25 man dps reqs, there are things like skull banner and storm lash nowdays, which 25 man gets to pop pretty much every 30 secs-1 min when on 10 man you get 1 or 2 tops per 3 mins, in 25 man you can chain skull banners to last the whole burn phase also, so naturally the dps req should be higher per person than what it is in 10 man. If it aint well then 25 man would be far far easyer than 10 mans. And even atm it is happening cause for a 10 man bringing 2 warrior or is allready kinda not optimal in setup design

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    if this did get moved to all servers i think it would help out less pop. servers forming up 25 mans, esp once you can basically do a 10 man in one night once everyone is mostly geared. Good thing about a small server is most people know everyone and pugging isn't to hard.
    Or this is actually a bad thing when you know everyone and actually don't want to raid with any of them...

Works both ways.

OT: Not saying it's a bad idea, all I hope is they take allot of stuff into consideration such as 10 mans having to merge for said changes. And pretty much removing 10 man competitive raiding. As bigger guilds can prolly run 25 heroic/normals that are easier to get gear and abuse said gear over the normal loot obtained by the smaller guilds w/o this opportunity...

Plus what seperate difficulty and gear levels will create is that 10 man hc guilds will feel the need to run 25 man normals, and 25 man hc guilds will feel the need to run 10 man heroic, in both cases the item levels that those groups have are higher than what the content is designed for, and if blizzard decides to buff the encounters even on 10 man cause of this, it will make any 10 man guild that doesnt wanna raid 25 man quit progression oriented raiding

I hope blizz wil make this change for all regions, else ppl will complain

Quote Originally Posted by zucchellij View Post
    More gear is most definately an item level advantage.
    Not for new set of raids. Koreans would destroy T15 with their superior gear once they roll out. They would be decked in 515 item level sets while the rest of the world uses 509.

This will kill Wow forever if they think this will solve anything. Worst idea EVER

Separate lockouts = YES YES YES, awesome.

Better gear? NOOOO, no that entirely undermines the fucking point. If I have only 9 friends on a day, cool we can raid still, but now with the added bonus of "its too easy, we out gear it, even though it is current" wtf blizzard, what the bloody fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by mich125 View Post
    I hope blizz wil make this change for all regions, else ppl will complain
    More people will complain if they do.

So if they do it, then every guild, that wish to race for sever first will need to kill 50 (25+10+LFR+Sha+Galleon) bosses each week and still get time for progress runs. And they WILL need to do 10ppl and even LFR for loot. Yeah "great"news indeed. This can worked well in Firelands with fewer bosses, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Not for new set of raids. Koreans would destroy T15 with their superior gear once they roll out. They would be decked in 515 item level sets while the rest of the world uses 509.
    Doesn't it disqualify Koreans in the World First "race"?