Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Well, not sure if Trolling.

1. Agree
    2. Not agree
    3. Only for Top 20 Guilds
    4. 25er is harder Tuned, you need atm 25 good Players
    5. More afford, more loot, as simply it is.

Looks like you never played 25 Man at this Raiding Tier.
    Not sure if trolling.

2. You don't agree with number 2? Its a fact, you get 3 res's compared to 1, 3 people are alowed to 'oops, my bad' and you don't lose need to lose a player.
    3. Any guild, most of my guild have 3+ Alts and are capable of playing them all to a high standard, so lets assume you have 30 raiders in your 25 man guild, thats ~90 toons to choose from. I know thats not 100% accurate depending on what toons people have, but DPS is a dime a dozen.
    4. If 25 is harder tuned in this expac, it will be the first time it ever has been (admittedly, not played 25s this tier, but I'm inclined not to believe the 25 man guilds that say it is, because they always say it is, even when its clearly easier.... gg for misplaced ego and elitism). The 'hard' part of 25's is carrying the inevitable dead weight, not the tuning.
    5. 10man - 2 pieces. 25 - 6 pieces.... does not compute, should be 5, and even then, as already stated, multiple drops of the same thing = speed gearing.

Anyway, I've said my part, its fact, not opinion, and I refuse to argue the points with people because arguing with wow players is like trying to discuss religion with the religious.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Except the reality was that 10 mans were of equal if not greater difficulty to 25 mans due to mechanic tuning and the fact that you can't afford to lose players in 10 man.
    Except this is not true at all and that on any relevant and hard progression fight you can't afford loss or a mistake of single person on both 10 or 25 which makes 25 vastly harder.

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMEANAME View Post
    Hello the influx of 25man raiding guilds again.

after they killed them off in cata ! >.<
    KR realm's only jeez people, Your excited for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    Not sure if trolling.

2. You don't agree with number 2? Its a fact, you get 3 res's compared to 1, 3 people are alowed to 'oops, my bad' and you don't lose need to lose a player.
    3. Any guild, most of my guild have 3+ Alts and are capable of playing them all to a high standard, so lets assume you have 30 raiders in your 25 man guild, thats ~90 toons to choose from. I know thats not 100% accurate depending on what toons people have, but DPS is a dime a dozen.
    4. If 25 is harder tuned in this expac, it will be the first time it ever has been (admittedly, not played 25s this tier, but I'm inclined not to believe the 25 man guilds that say it is, because they always say it is, even when its clearly easier.... gg for misplaced ego and elitism). The 'hard' part of 25's is carrying the inevitable dead weight, not the tuning.
    5. 10man - 2 pieces. 25 - 6 pieces.... does not compute, should be 5, and even then, as already stated, multiple drops of the same thing = speed gearing.

Anyway, I've said my part, its fact, not opinion, and I refuse to argue the points with people because arguing with wow players is like trying to discuss religion with the religious.
    Read again the blue post that admits that they are not happy with state of 25 man raiding and that they agree that 25 man needs more incentive because of them being harder to maintain and organize. Thus they added extra piece of loot on hc as a reward but they are considering adding some more rewards.
    And to repeat what I will keep repeating. On any relevant and hard progression fight you can't afford loss or a mistake of single person on both 10 or 25 which makes 25 vastly harder.

plz put this all only servers and make the 10 man "hardcore raiders" that think 10 man is harder get laughed on. xD

please please please please bring back separate lockout.

Well, then look at all the Interviews with 10 Man Guild, like the Vanion Raidtalk (German, best 2 German 10P Guilds) or the Interview with Paragon (10Mans) on Manaflask. Its not possible to Balance 25s and 10 Man Raiding, since 25 Individuals are a factor that cant be beaten by any Encounter.

I figured a thread like this would turn into a series of personal attacks and "25-man is harder. No, u shut up! 10 man is harder!" and so on...

...closing