Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

5.1 10 / 25 Seperate Lockouts

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/blog/230...%B4-2012_10_25

Translations

- After 5.1 Patch, 10 man and 25 man will have seperate lockouts

- This patch will only apply to KR realm

- 25 man will drop higher iLV (ex - Terrace 10N drops 496, 25N drops 504)

============================================================

Edit : Full Translation

We received several feedbacks regarding raid instance lockouts and 10/25 rewards, and we appreciate your opinions and deep interests. We thought that Korean players wish to enjoy the most hardcore contents more flexibly and according to their play styles. Therefore, from the upcoming patch we decided to change the raid instance lockout rules for all KR servers. Raids, as usual, will be reset every 7 days following maintainance checks. However, after 5.1 patch 10 man and 25 man raids will have seperate lockouts.

From now on, players could play raid instances, such as Mogu-Shan Vaults, in both 10 man and 25 man difficulty. Normal and Heroic difficulty raid of same instance will share same lockout as usual. Furthermore, the loots of 25 man raids has been buffed, and will offer higher iLV compared to same 10 man instance. For example, Terrace of the Endless Spring in 25 man difficulty will drop loots with iLV of 504, wile 10 man will drop 496.

We wish that players will further enjoy the contents and gain satisfactory rewards, and decided to offer the system that suits most well with the KR players.

(English might be bad, hehe)
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2012-10-25 at 06:09 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    not looking forward if this moves to all servers
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.

Please apply it to all servers.

i hope to god this is true, i mean i enjoy raiding 10mans but my heart will allways be with 25mans

Deleted
    This would be insane. Once again forcing people to raid 10 and 25... It will lead to a loss of subscribers again. If people need incentives to do 25 man, they obviously dont like it, but are just lootwhores.

That's odd that it would only be specific to one set of realms, especially since that seems like it would throw the tuning of everything off unless they retune all the 25-man encounters just for the Korean realms. And didn't Wrath's item levels spiral out of control because of just this system? (Unless they don't change the base level of items, which I think may cause other issues....)

Also, didn't the KR realms get two raid resets a week at one point?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I like how two of you didn't read most of it

''Only KR players''

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshadow View Post
    Only for Firelands. From DS it went back to once per week

If the raid lockouts do go back to how they were in WoTLK that would be awesome, @ lios you wont be forced to do both 10 and 25 man raids. . The subs wont drop WoW has hade its most active players during WOTLK

I don't like having separate lockouts. That's way too much work for a person.
    It would be awesome if 25 man dropped better loot than 10 man though. Just no separate lockouts.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

This change is for Asian servers only apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshadow View Post
    Yes, during Firelands iirc (I am possibly wrong about that, bad memory or something)..

dont know if this is true but i remember at some point someone telling me Koreans loved 25 mans alot compared to 10 mans.

i still dont get why 25 should get better loot sure it takes more people but its alot easier
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

no no no no no no no no no.

No.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just like the firelands lockout thing, its for koreans only, their servers work slightly differently then EU and US. Do not expect this ever for our servers.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Hope this isn't happening elsewhere, less reason to do much raiding since a bunch will want to get the best gear and 25-man ain't my thing... Oh well, at least I got Raid Finder to experience the raids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    PLEASE put this in american servers

Quote Originally Posted by doerksen View Post
    If the raid lockouts do go back to how they were in WoTLK that would be awesome, @ lios you wont be forced to do both 10 and 25 man raids. . The subs wont drop WoW has hade its most active players during WOTLK
    well (semi) hardcore raids will be forced to do both to get the equip

I hope this is not a test how it will be accepted by the players and later moved to the western servers too.
    if you love 25 raid why to you play 10 raid? don't get it. 25 already has equip advantages. it drops more and you have a higher chance that an item you will need is dropping (ok there are more people wo need it^^)

So this means they'll have better gear going into the next tier, giving them an advantage in the World First race? Great...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU