... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Lol I like how two of you didn't read most of it

''Only KR players''
    Or they are Korean =o ??

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because under the old system there was a feeling of obligation to do 25 mans for the gear; furthermore, it was never the case that 10 man raiders had less time available, quite frequently they were unable to maintain a steady 25 man team. Not to mention the drama when it comes time to split up into two 10 mans....

By the end of Wrath, 25 mans felt the same as 40 mans back in the day. Insufferable to organise, with the feeling that 5 - 10 people were being carried by a core team of 15 people.
    If people feel an "obligation" that is their problem. I like having the choice to run both if I want, but I'm also not so disconnected from reality that "I MUST GET DEM DERE PIXELS GUISE ERRYWEEK"

God no. Hope this stays in Asia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    If people feel an "obligation" that is their problem. I like having the choice to run both if I want, but I'm also not so disconnected from reality that "I MUST GET DEM DERE PIXELS GUISE ERRYWEEK"
    Bully for you, but my points remain. The ideal solution is to cut down to a singular raid size (15, ideally) and make LFR share lockouts with normal/heroic raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Bully for you, but my points remain. The ideal solution is to cut down to a singular raid size (15, ideally) and make LFR share lockouts with normal/heroic raids.
    Agreed with you. That would be quite awesome

Deleted
    I hope they move this to all servers, I loved the old system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Guess this puts 10-man back to second class raiders, assuming it spreads to the rest of the realms.
    Despite the fact 10 mans were often harder. -laughs- You can afford to lose a couple of "bads" in 25 man, in 10 man losing a single person can jeopardize the fight.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    make LFR share lockouts with normal/heroic raids.
    Despite your avatar, I'm going to have to say that this is a pretty horrible idea.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I am indeed in favour of a 1 size lockout of 15. I just cannot comprehend why people are sooo mad about seperate lockouts until such time. I thoroughly enjoy 25mans. It just seems the laziness of people has gotten to a point of it is easier to find 10 people really quick lets go get mah epix!.

I always saw 10mans as a way to see content with a small group that was relatively easy. where as 25 was harder to get together and sync with thus higher rewards.

Meh. I guess it will never come back to US servers as too many people seem like they would complain, even though most of said people probably complain about a lack of things to do in the meantime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Despite your avatar, I'm going to have to say that this is a pretty horrible idea.
    Why, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digmouse View Post
    This change is for Asian servers only apparently.
    And that is a shame
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

WTB This on all realms.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    While I am indeed in favour of a 1 size lockout of 15. I just cannot comprehend why people are sooo mad about seperate lockouts until such time. I thoroughly enjoy 25mans. It just seems the laziness of people has gotten to a point of it is easier to find 10 people really quick lets go get mah epix!.

I always saw 10mans as a way to see content with a small group that was relatively easy. where as 25 was harder to get together and sync with thus higher rewards.

Meh. I guess it will never come back to US servers as too many people seem like they would complain, even though most of said people probably complain about a lack of things to do in the meantime.
    Except the reality was that 10 mans were of equal if not greater difficulty to 25 mans due to mechanic tuning and the fact that you can't afford to lose players in 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why, exactly?
    It would completely kill LFR for one thing. Queues would be insane, and with normal/heroic raiders not being able to do it anymore, groups would be wiping on trash.

25 mans = harder to get enough people on time but easier raids

10 mans = easier to get enough people but harder raids
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Except the reality was that 10 mans were of equal if not greater difficulty to 25 mans due to mechanic tuning and the fact that you can't afford to lose players in 10 man.
    Having done both extensively, 25's is certainly harder. Blizzard agrees and will be rewarding 25m raiders accordingly, there was even talk of dividing the achievements again too.

Your anecdotal evidence is just that, worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Having done both extensively, 25's is certainly harder. Blizzard agrees and will be rewarding 25m raiders accordingly, there was even talk of dividing the achievements again too.

Will be rewarding? This change only exists for KN realms thus far.

The hardest part about 25 man raiding is getting the 25 people together on a regular basis.

Best part about this change would be 25 man raids steamrolling 10s and shutting up all the clueless 10manisharderlolololololo idiots.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-25 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post

no 25 mans are just harder to organize. ont expect to see this anytime soon. the people who run the asian servers arent the same people who run the game over here
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552