LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Well there you have some reasons.
    Well, not sure if Trolling.

1. Agree
    2. Not agree
    3. Only for Top 20 Guilds
    4. 25er is harder Tuned, you need atm 25 good Players
    5. More afford, more loot, as simply it is.

Looks like you never played 25 Man at this Raiding Tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Why Playing 25s when you can get with a lower amount of skill any Boss in 10s? Blizzard should put more love in 25 man Raid-Groups.
    Just ask Paragon how it is to Play 10 Man.

http://manaflask.com/en/article/2035...th-guildmaster
    Totally wrong. Neither raid size is 'easier' or 'tougher' by default. As I said earlier it varies from encounter to encounter in both directions. And Paragon stated that they changed to 10 man because some of their team quit Wow.

And Paragon stated that they changed to 10 man because some of their team quit Wow.
    And instantly cleared with 10 skilled Players the Raid, so what now? Seems legit.
    If all the Top 20 Guilds would switch to 10 Man Raiding, any of the instances would be cleared in far less time.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2012-10-25 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted

1. Agree
    2. Not agree

TBH I was just quoting a guy further up that may or may not have 25-man experience. Only I have so far is LFR. And my computer is too bad to play 25-man content anyway. Anyhow 25mans being "harder to manage" isnt reason enough to reward better gear than 10-mans IMO. It's just a choice based on preference.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2012-10-25 at 12:46 PM.

It strikes me if you've got to offer better quality shinies to get people into 25s, people don't really want to do 25s.

I want to have a choice. And offering better loot for 25 man removes it.

@Nokami - because 25 man guilds were far behind and world first kills in Cata were all 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    If applied to US servers I hope they change it too :

Current tier Shares lockouts
    Prior tiers have seperate 10 / 25 lockouts

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    *Less individual pressure.
    *3 Battle Res' (more latitude for being bad)
    *Easier to stack FTOM classes
    *Tuned so that you can carry 10 bads with 15 good players.
    *Proportionally more loot

Yep, 25 man groups clearly need to be 'rewarded'.
    thank you good man, if only they would understand this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post

Why is that? I mean if they split the locks up YOUR NOT FORCED TO DO 10s and 25s. Why shouldn't their be a seperate lock out....
    Sorry, but from a progression raiders PoV, thats the silliest thing I've ever heard. Its extra gear, that helps on progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Most DPS checks require you to just (mostly) sit there and DPS so I'm not sure where you are seeing this increase in oportunity...

Seriously DO run the numbers instead of attempting to make excuses. The extra leeway 10 man gets allows for poorer play, messing up your rotation, missing a few globals, and still meeting the DPS requirements without a sweat.
    i'm not arguing the fact that 25s do require more dps per player. but it is easier for them to get that dps. no question there. you might lose out on globals in 10s because you can't just let your good dps tunnel target swap tunnel target swap tunnel while everyone else does the work.

these aren't excuses. i firmly believe that for non bads dpsing in 25s is a fuckload easier. inb4 lol pve dps is easy. i know this. just saying if i was going for wol attempts i'd rather do it in 25s.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2012-10-25 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    And instantly cleared with 10 skilled Players the Raid, so what now? Seems legit.
    If all the Top 20 Guilds would switch to 10 Man Raiding, any of the instances would be cleared in far less time.
    How do you know they wouldn't have done the same with 25 man if they had enough people? seems legit

Hello the influx of 25man raiding guilds again.

after they killed them off in cata ! >.<
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

No. No more separated lockouts.

Maybe better items, but with the same lockout. You choose: 25 or 10, done.

1. Agree
    2. Not agree

Not sure if trolling.

2. You don't agree with number 2? Its a fact, you get 3 res's compared to 1, 3 people are alowed to 'oops, my bad' and you don't lose need to lose a player.
    3. Any guild, most of my guild have 3+ Alts and are capable of playing them all to a high standard, so lets assume you have 30 raiders in your 25 man guild, thats ~90 toons to choose from. I know thats not 100% accurate depending on what toons people have, but DPS is a dime a dozen.
    4. If 25 is harder tuned in this expac, it will be the first time it ever has been (admittedly, not played 25s this tier, but I'm inclined not to believe the 25 man guilds that say it is, because they always say it is, even when its clearly easier.... gg for misplaced ego and elitism). The 'hard' part of 25's is carrying the inevitable dead weight, not the tuning.
    5. 10man - 2 pieces. 25 - 6 pieces.... does not compute, should be 5, and even then, as already stated, multiple drops of the same thing = speed gearing.

Anyway, I've said my part, its fact, not opinion, and I refuse to argue the points with people because arguing with wow players is like trying to discuss religion with the religious.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Except the reality was that 10 mans were of equal if not greater difficulty to 25 mans due to mechanic tuning and the fact that you can't afford to lose players in 10 man.
    Except this is not true at all and that on any relevant and hard progression fight you can't afford loss or a mistake of single person on both 10 or 25 which makes 25 vastly harder.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMEANAME View Post
    Hello the influx of 25man raiding guilds again.

after they killed them off in cata ! >.<
    KR realm's only jeez people, Your excited for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    Not sure if trolling.

2. You don't agree with number 2? Its a fact, you get 3 res's compared to 1, 3 people are alowed to 'oops, my bad' and you don't lose need to lose a player.
    3. Any guild, most of my guild have 3+ Alts and are capable of playing them all to a high standard, so lets assume you have 30 raiders in your 25 man guild, thats ~90 toons to choose from. I know thats not 100% accurate depending on what toons people have, but DPS is a dime a dozen.
    4. If 25 is harder tuned in this expac, it will be the first time it ever has been (admittedly, not played 25s this tier, but I'm inclined not to believe the 25 man guilds that say it is, because they always say it is, even when its clearly easier.... gg for misplaced ego and elitism). The 'hard' part of 25's is carrying the inevitable dead weight, not the tuning.
    5. 10man - 2 pieces. 25 - 6 pieces.... does not compute, should be 5, and even then, as already stated, multiple drops of the same thing = speed gearing.

Anyway, I've said my part, its fact, not opinion, and I refuse to argue the points with people because arguing with wow players is like trying to discuss religion with the religious.
    Read again the blue post that admits that they are not happy with state of 25 man raiding and that they agree that 25 man needs more incentive because of them being harder to maintain and organize. Thus they added extra piece of loot on hc as a reward but they are considering adding some more rewards.
    And to repeat what I will keep repeating. On any relevant and hard progression fight you can't afford loss or a mistake of single person on both 10 or 25 which makes 25 vastly harder.

plz put this all only servers and make the 10 man "hardcore raiders" that think 10 man is harder get laughed on. xD

please please please please bring back separate lockout.

Well, then look at all the Interviews with 10 Man Guild, like the Vanion Raidtalk (German, best 2 German 10P Guilds) or the Interview with Paragon (10Mans) on Manaflask. Its not possible to Balance 25s and 10 Man Raiding, since 25 Individuals are a factor that cant be beaten by any Encounter.