Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Blademaster Aenwyrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27
    So yeah...remember those days when Jaina was passive and all?

    Thank god those days are over.

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire paulywally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buffalo, New York
    Posts
    371
    I'm not waiting my turn.

    I refuse.

  3. #23
    Fight club video is crap. 3/4 Alliance, tiny lil blurb on Horde. Who the hell plays Alliance? Besides those guys I just wiped on Sha i mean.
    Last edited by Vesci; 2012-10-25 at 10:52 AM.

  4. #24
    Scarab Lord Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,955
    We better tell the blizzard to phase battles for each player. Or its gona suck pretty much on heavy populated realms.

  5. #25
    Looking forward to Brawlers Guild. I hope it's worth doing and not be 10 mobs you kill in a row easily.

  6. #26
    hunters are gonna own this shit easy

  7. #27
    "Friendly Favor" item is a stackable buff up to 100 stacks. Looks like Blizz intends people to watch and doesn't want everyone to "phase" their own fights.

    I'm all for this, so long as Blizzard puts a time limit on the fights! I think it can add some comradery to each faction, cheering for players you otherwise never interact with.

    If people really hate having to wait and want to ignore all the other players then maybe they should reconsider what the main idea behind an mmo should be. Having ONE completely optional feature of the game where you wait your turn and are almost forced to not just interact but also support fellow players while you wait sounds awesome to me!

  8. #28
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,389
    friendly favour - hunger games? 0o

  9. #29
    Go Go Fight Club

  10. #30
    tbh i can see this being a huge problem if they dont add some sort of time limit or phasing. the amount of people who will kite to troll people will be overwhelming not to mention the fact that the deeprun tram is cross realm.

    i could see a good fix being have cross realm divide it up whenever theres more then say 20 people in the tram
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  11. #31
    So DK's and Ret paladins are going to be overpowered for this, lets just block half theri abilites from working please

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooja View Post
    "Friendly Favor" item is a stackable buff up to 100 stacks. Looks like Blizz intends people to watch and doesn't want everyone to "phase" their own fights.

    I'm all for this, so long as Blizzard puts a time limit on the fights! I think it can add some comradery to each faction, cheering for players you otherwise never interact with.

    If people really hate having to wait and want to ignore all the other players then maybe they should reconsider what the main idea behind an mmo should be. Having ONE completely optional feature of the game where you wait your turn and are almost forced to not just interact but also support fellow players while you wait sounds awesome to me!
    Not sure if its a realm thing, but the one I played on, its far more likely you would have 50 people standing around talking trash the whole fight and about 2 hours worth of nasty whispers insulting everything from your dog to your mother if you lose.

    Sure sounds like fun.

  13. #33
    Charms to valor
    (possible rep grind here to unlock something that has to do with the item upgrade system)
    Valor to item upgrade with said valor

  14. #34
    the first rule of the brawlers guild is you do not talk about the brawlers guild.

  15. #35
    WoW EU is Down!
    On topic Hunter nerf

  16. #36
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    Im a bit tired of phasing tbh, i want to be able to laugh at my friends wiping on this, or just go watch it if im bored. Obviously a solution needs to be sorted on high pop realms, but id rather they keep the spectator thing.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tbh i can see this being a huge problem if they dont add some sort of time limit or phasing. the amount of people who will kite to troll people will be overwhelming not to mention the fact that the deeprun tram is cross realm.
    Come on, nobody is going to do that...oh wait, of course someone will in the first 30 minutes this goes live.

    I think there has to be more to this than meets the eye (phasing for large realms, time limits/rage timers, mobs that are resistant to CC so they can eventually kill kiters, etc.), so I'm going to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. I think we all like to accentuate the negative, but Blizzard does tend to get a lot more right than wrong.

  18. #38
    Please fix for ptr fatal errors.. i tried like 10 ways to fix no one works.. !! thats blizz problem..

  19. #39
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,733
    Hmm, as much as I'm looking forward to the Brawlers Guild, this whole 'queue and wait your turn' things is a very very VERY bad idea. If you want to use this system them by all the god make more than one arena, only having one fight at a time will KILL what could otherwise be a very very fun addition to the game.

    My idea would be to have multiple fights going on at a time, then have a spectate option, where you can bring up a list of people currently in fights, showing their class, current brawler rank and opponent and you can pick whoever you want to spectate/troll.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, as much as I'm looking forward to the Brawlers Guild, this whole 'queue and wait your turn' things is a very very VERY bad idea. If you want to use this system them by all the god make more than one arena, only having one fight at a time will KILL what could otherwise be a very very fun addition to the game.

    My idea would be to have multiple fights going on at a time, then have a spectate option, where you can bring up a list of people currently in fights, showing their class, current brawler rank and opponent and you can pick whoever you want to spectate/troll.
    You could fill the room with several arenas to watch. But even if you make 5 Arenas....I'm sure some guilds will still block them just to piss people off...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •