Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    To all the people saying others could troll by kiting something around for hours. Remember that there's rotten bananas you can throw at the combatant to daze them, if enough people start throwing bananas I'm sure the daze-locking will stop that kiting.

Can't wait to just pwn this on my Blood DK should rep up in next to no time.. Haters always gonna hate, Reroll if it piss u off that much Blood has its downsides like PVP, spike damage etc etc.. 1 good thing.. Just 1 thing common can't you be happy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I think people are overestimating how many people there are on their server in their own faction. Also the fact that there aren´t really any rewards. The first 3 days this will be a cluster, after that it won´t be too bad. On most servers, after the first week there probably won´t be anyone in there.

I do think the kiting will be an issue though, and I can really see certain groups having ´contests´ to see who can prolong a fight the longest... it will be like a challenge mode heroic in reverse.

Also, I believe there are items that watchers can buy and throw at the contestant. it could be that these are meant to prevent people from kiting a match.. maybe a mvmt debuff or soemthing.
    Dude, I was frequent at being 5000th player in queue if I logged in past 15:00 in the afternoon, these weeks after MoP release, it still takes me about 2-3 hours to even get into the game, and now you tell me waiting your turn on that is going to be a non-issue. Even if a small number decide to try it out, the queue for the fight is still going to be enormous.

Crowd participation with the rotten bannana and what not is also miss step. Let's go grief someone, YAY!
    Also, another minor issue is, that being watched by other people is kinda lame, the amount of immature whispers and trash talk you'll get is just predictably annoying.
    Last edited by F-Minus; 2012-10-25 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Dude, I was frequent at being 5000th player in queue if I logged in past 15:00 in the afternoon, these weeks after MoP release, it still takes me about 2-3 hours to even get into the game, and now you tell me waiting your turn on that is going to be a non-issue. Even if a small number decide to try it out, the queue for the fight is still going to be enormous.

Crowd participation with the rotten bannana and what not is also miss step. Let's go grief someone, YAY!
    Also, another minor issue is, that being watched by other people is kinda lame, the amount of immature whispers and trash talk you'll get is just predictably annoying.
    It's a fight club, trash talk happens. It's not the cuddlers club.

it would be neat if the banana item doesn't work for the first minute (or other predetermined time) but is only used as a way of saying "hey! other people are waiting, lets gooooo". this both lets players take their time all they want if no one is waiting, but puts a make-shift time limit as well

His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson.

All I can think of after seeing that NPC name. Good Fight Club reference.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

They'd better make this instanced asap, I can't stand another way to be annoyed by wow's epic shit community...

The Horde Brawler's Guild arena looks like absolute crap compared to the Alliance one. That's kinda silly.

Yeah that's right, keep balancing the game around PVP, how about all classes get a new talent trees JUST for PVP, that way we dont need to keep nerfing PVE to help PVP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Brawler's Guild seems pretty crap. The rewards are horrible. You've got a bunch of items that merely help in the brawling ring and are useless anywhere else, and then there's a pet and an heirloom fist weapon. That's not good enough to make me want to rep them up all the while having bananas thrown at me by griefers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Brawler's Guild seems pretty crap. The rewards are horrible. You've got a bunch of items that merely help in the brawling ring and are useless anywhere else, and then there's a pet and an heirloom fist weapon. That's not good enough to make me want to rep them up all the while having bananas thrown at me by griefers.
    So the fact that it might be fun won't even enter the equation for you?

anyone know how many people someone can invite into brawler's guild once they are in and at the appropriate rank?