Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea. Most likely I have forgotten about it when it's here. No, I know I have forgotten about it then. Then I'm reminded again by a "I told you it wasn't going to happen!" post. Then I forget that too.

same as the 2000 phenomenon, sleeping, cause you know, nothing is going to happen like the previous "scares"

Fap, in case I can't fap after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll most likely go to work, enjoy working the whole day, come home, get on the internet and laugh at the shitstorm that surely will be brewing. Then I'll eat some dinner, jerk off, some more internet, maybe some games, then go to bed. Probably, never know what life's got in store for me. Or well, it doesn't have the end of the world in store for me, that much I know.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Dying horribly
    Same

o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on a Friday, so ill be working all day, then I will go home and watch some T.V./browse the internet. Then I will go to sleep and laugh in the morning at all of the people who were panicking the day before.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I plan on the 19th december 2012 to sell all my belongings cause i wont be needing them right?

cause all this 2012 mayan stuff must be real even though all scientists have debunked it but what do scientists know i would rather put my trust in some tribe that wrote a very vague prophecy thousands of years ago than any harvard/cambridge educated scientist any day

Go crazy before the end.

What I normally do on my Birthday.

Sit alone in my room playing WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I'll wipe my ass on a special roll of toilet paper with mayan calendar printed on it, the go about my business as usual.
    LOL - winner
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Playing WoW untill the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going on with my life. Probably will be getting ready for Christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll likely do nothing out of the ordinary, but what I would LIKE to do:

Change into a dirty white shabby looking robe, put on a beard, make sure my face is dirty aswell.
    Then I will go outside and play a mad prophet, running around, yelling about the end of the world etc etc etc.

Seems fun as hell to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Mayas have had many calendars, this one just ends and another starts.
    Also, I'll either do nothing if its in a weekend or work if it's on a workday
    Do some research on the subject.

They predicted the highest rises and falls of mankind. There's 7 steps of the pyramid. The 7th being the highest state of consciousness.
    People speculating that the world will end just shows how little research they've done on it. The Mayan's predicted that we'll enter into a state of higher awareness or consciousness. Who knows what that could mean?

Also; the Mayan's are not the only ones who've predicted this.
    And it's the 21st of December, not the 20th.

All in all, we don't know what's going to happen, but the world isn't going to end.

As for me, I'll be doing nothing. Most likely playing WoW. or Halo 4 since it'll be out by then.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jegerhellig View Post
    You do know that they forgot to account for our leap year right?
    So that date which the Mayans foretold has already happened as it wouldn't be much before in our date system than they'd actually accounted for... So ..
    Do you know that scientists probably knew Mayans didn't account for it (although i doubt they didn't, Mayans were extremely accurate concerning astronomy) so they made sure to account for that when converting the calendar? You know, 'cause they ain't a bunch of idiots.