Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is the ZG mount run soloable?

Haven't had time to read through everything yet, so not sure if this is mentioned. Apparently we're able to kill RoS solo now aswell, have anyone here actually tried this tactic and made it work, or have any other way to kill him? Kinda want to start farming the glaives aswell, but I'd rather do it solo than group up.

Not able to post links, remove the spaces. us. battle. net /wow/en/forum/topic/7006240681?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Naxx is soloable? I admit i havent thought about it, but i guess i have to go ahead and try it then. Did TK yesterday. I knew it would be cake with leeching poison and stuff, but not that it would be THAT easy.

Will have to try out ZG later aswell, some nice vids you have

Sitting on 474 ilvl now after a lucky 8 epics streak in lfr + sha yesterday, reckon thats enough for Alysrazor? And what about the adds before her? Are they easy to clear out? I havent tried, but im at work now so i figure i might aswell ask since im unable to play.
    Playing Assassination at the moment, but i have the horseman sword if anything requires me to be combat specced.
    Yes, All of naxx is soloable and 25 man bosses are soloable as well. And I'm not sure how mut will work for alysrazor. I just play combat since that's what I have weapons for,

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    is the ZG mount run soloable?
    Yes, The cat boss is soloable, Read the first post and even look in my slig for the video link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    And I'm not sure how mut will work for alysrazor. I just play combat since that's what I have weapons for
    My first ever kill was as Assassination and I had to pull all kinds of weird tricks and stunts to pull that off. Last week I tried your method from your youtube video for fun and followed it step-by-step. I gotta say, your method as Combat is a lot easier and forgiving. Hell my first time with that attempt I managed to survive the phase where she's on the floor and lasted another whole round. My problem that attempt was that the buff from the rings fell off and I was stuck at 23 stacks for the whole fight.

All in all, I would definitely not recommend going Assassination for Alysrazor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    My first ever kill was as Assassination and I had to pull all kinds of weird tricks and stunts to pull that off. Last week I tried your method from your youtube video for fun and followed it step-by-step. I gotta say, your method as Combat is a lot easier and forgiving. Hell my first time with that attempt I managed to survive the phase where she's on the floor and lasted another whole round. My problem that attempt was that the buff from the rings fell off and I was stuck at 23 stacks for the whole fight.

All in all, I would definitely not recommend going Assassination for Alysrazor.
    Haha, Yeah, Idk. Mut might be ok if you can blow up the adds reaaaaaally fast. I'm sure the execute will help in the end with buring her down with the dmg buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    You don't "need to kill all the other bosses and trash. I kill everything in my way from the door to Kael's room (including alar, but honestly he probably wouldn't social aggro on you). You could kill VR and his room, but the distance to VR's room and Alar's room is roughly the same so you don't really gain anything by dropping one in VR's room.

Gibb, more specifically I drop the first 2 advisors at the door. They will space themselves out since the first one is slow as hell. I drop the 3rd (astromancer) at the top of Alar's room right outside the corridor and I kill her with KS (basically 1 shots her as of 5.0 even at 85 and will be up the 2nd time also) to avoid her stupid shenanigans. Kill the 4th right outside Kael's room. AR+BF+Evasion on the weapons. When Kael comes interrupt as often as you can, keep recup up, cloak the pyroblast if the shield is still up, and don't stand in the orbs during the gravity phase. I used this strat to kill him quite a few times during DS before and after 5.0. I haven't done it since hitting 90 but it should be easier due to the hp increase buffing recup's ticks.

*To be fair, I basically stole this strat from some one else on these forums.
    Thanks for that.
    I just tried, and he went down first try
    No mount...

I can only push Brutallus to 20% before I died.
    Is there any tricks that could be used in this fight?
    And what spec would you guys suggest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by romance View Post
    I can only push Brutallus to 20% before I died.
    Is there any tricks that could be used in this fight?
    And what spec would you guys suggest?
    youtube.com/watch?v=f9B2-LPjgeg - Pretty easy with some gear, died on 2nd try or so.

Deleted
    got my ass handed to me on RoS, though I tried it without kick glyph or combat spec (killing spree).

But I see Gurtogg Bloodboil missing in your list. He's easy, you can clear yourself of the acidic wound debuff with cloak (even though the icon looks like a bleed effect), however you may need prep for double cloaking if the fight goes on for too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    But I see Gurtogg Bloodboil missing in your list. He's easy, you can clear yourself of the acidic wound debuff with cloak (even though the icon looks like a bleed effect), however you may need prep for double cloaking if the fight goes on for too long.
    You definitely don't need a second Cloak. He was a walk in the park at 85 and more so at 90 because of the higher HP pools. With that said everything in Black Temple besides RoS and Council are pretty much a faceroll. Council isn't bad either for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    got my ass handed to me on RoS, though I tried it without kick glyph or combat spec (killing spree).

Yeah, I should update BT. Thanks.

Deleted
    So, the Alysrazor trash... how? I must be doing something wrong because even if I stand a few yards from the firesprouts from the birds I still take tons of damage and die. Seems impossible to kill the smaller adds with the flame since the adds are pretty much hugging me all the time. Just thought of Crippling, but does it really help that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Erumaro View Post
    So, the Alysrazor trash... how? I must be doing something wrong because even if I stand a few yards from the firesprouts from the birds I still take tons of damage and die. Seems impossible to kill the smaller adds with the flame since the adds are pretty much hugging me all the time. Just thought of Crippling, but does it really help that much?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOn5yLWD3IA

Same way. And No. I do not use crip.

I solo Ony 10 regularly now. Shuriken toss and deadly throw make it very quick (though I suppose you could do it with just throw if you don't like to change out talents).
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Does one still require that old methodology to solo Kael'thas, or has it been mostly trivialized by the better equipment?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Does one still require that old methodology to solo Kael'thas, or has it been mostly trivialized by the better equipment?
    I would think not. Just stack them for phase four and then BF+Killingspree should kill them or get them reallllllllly low

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think not. Just stack them for phase four and then BF+Killingspree should kill them or get them reallllllllly low
    You mean 'no' to having to use the old parking strategy, or 'no' to it being trivial? Keep in mind there's *some* gear disparity between us (I'm at 478)

You mean 'no' to having to use the old parking strategy, or 'no' to it being trivial? Keep in mind there's *some* gear disparity between us (I'm at 478)
    I would think even if you're less geared than me. I'm sure killing spree should take care of it so you could just do in KT room and not use the old strat. I can give it a try tonight when I have some free time tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think even if you're less geared than me. I'm sure killing spree should take care of it so you could just do in KT room and not use the old strat. I can give it a try tonight when I have some free time tho.
    I'll be taking a crack shortly after the servers go up, too in my normal weekly rotation.

I'll be taking a crack shortly after the servers go up, too in my normal weekly rotation.
    Ahh, Since I have it, Mine is firelands Naxx25 ZG and a few other things I forget, lol GL tho

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 09:28 PM ----------

Updated with a facelift for easy reading.