Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'Thas was also doable without the "running out of the room" method to kill everyone separately. Just nuke the hell out of them. They wont lay a finger on you. I was Assassination when I did it, 478ilv and Leeching poison eqquiped. Didnt even have to recuperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Seliar View Post
    If she hits you for 40k dmg, that means surge stacked at max level. Because of this, you shouldn't even bother killing elementals, only a few for recup and the elite adds. You can KS every 2nd strider, and two-shot the others with pvp trinket. The nagas also die in seconds.

Glyphs should be recup, evasion and cloak, mandatory talents are, leeching, prep, ST. DT could help to kill striders from range but you can pick cr for more mitigation in p3. Make sure that you are near full health before you get down the shield. After the shield is down, pop cloak with ar+sb and evasion before cloak fades away. A health potion can also help, cause the boss hits 30-35k with full surge.
    I don't think Surge stacked to max, it was closer to fifty I think. Maybe the 40k hit was actually a crit, things were a bit hectic at that point. I didn't think of using KS to kill the striders, would that even work with all the elementals around?

Might want to adjust the OP for this info:
    Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Some bosses that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone:
    High Warlord Naj'entus in the Black Temple
    Viscidus in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
    Razorgore the Untamed in Blackwing Lair

Thanks for the great OP though. Amazing information. Was losing interest, but had an urge to solo again and this thread motivated me to switch and get my rogue 85->90. Can't wait to ding this weekend and get to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having some real trouble with gunship solo since they said it was solo:able now... It's not. It really isn't... Not for rogues at least...

After tonights changes RoS is a walk in the park. Oh well.

Been having a lot of trouble with Gurtogg today. Don't remember his bleed stacking as quickly as it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    I am having some real trouble with gunship solo since they said it was solo:able now... It's not. It really isn't... Not for rogues at least...
    You're kidding I hope, Gunship is a walk in the park. I found it ten times easier on my Rogue compared to my Hunter.

What are you wiping on?

Deleted
    Northrend Beasts - Possible

Lord Jaraxxus - Possible

Faction Champions - Possible

Twin Val'kyr: Fjola & Eydis - Possible

Anub'arak - Possible

All on 10man normal lvl 90 =)
    Will try 25 man next week.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Shrih View Post

Lord Jaraxxus - Possible

Anub'arak - Possible

Cheers
    Nice. I've eben a little lazy lately

Soloed full Naxx, most bosses on 10, Four Horseman and Kel'Thuzad on 25 cause that's where I need transmog gear.

With Horsemen, nuked Korthazz and Baron first with Blade Flurry, they got me to 100k hp, when they die you are done, other two can't do any damage. Kel'Thuzad is incredibly easy with Leeching, my health didn't drop below 90%, when Guardians come, just don't pay attention to them and focus boss. Use Evasion and Combat Readiness if needed.

Also soloed full Black Temple, glad they fixed RoS. Only problem could be on Illidan, with elementals, must be careful cause the damage is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrih View Post

Lord Jaraxxus - Possible

Anub'arak - Possible

Cheers
    How do you deal with adds on first boss? When I tried it adds just jump on your head and slowly kill you. You can't get them off no matter what.
    Bigger than Life.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]Having trouble gunship 10man icc normal now.
    Any1 got tactic for that one?

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:38 PM ----------

I dealt with the adds by killing boss to fast so they spawned same time as he died, then they stay on the ground.

Idk. I haven't tryed gunship this patch. I had to bring in a friend. And yes. Naxx 10 man is fully slowable. I think i have it in my first post. Unless it got deleted when i had to remake it..... same goes for 25 man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    You're kidding I hope, Gunship is a walk in the park. I found it ten times easier on my Rogue compared to my Hunter.

What are you wiping on?
    Afraid not. I did like a post on the battle.net forums suggested and cleared the deck from adds, spammed the cannons, nuked the mage as fast as possible, went back, rinse and repeat, but still once I get to the second mage the other boat is at 50% while mine is almost completely destroyed. What kind of tacts are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    So RoS is a joke now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but you don't have to kite Ouro in to C'thun's room anymore. You get ate, kill the tentacles and stand on the platform and it just pops you out. So easy.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Afraid not. I did like a post on the battle.net forums suggested and cleared the deck from adds, spammed the cannons, nuked the mage as fast as possible, went back, rinse and repeat, but still once I get to the second mage the other boat is at 50% while mine is almost completely destroyed. What kind of tacts are you using?
    You have to clear all the adds on the opposite side, otherwise you wipe first

Deleted
    Alright I'll explain how I did this fight, but this is going to sound incredibly straightforward.

Use the cannons whenever there are no adds up on your boat. When the Mage comes, use the rocket pack to jump over, shadowstep the Mage and leave it when it has about 10% health remaining (I'm Assassination so my dots will finish it off). Use the rocket pack to get back on your ship, AoE with Fan of Knives and use the combo points for Recuperate, again leave the mobs with a little bit of health because the poisons will finish them off. Jump into the cannon as soon as possible and keep shooting.

This way you maximize the time you have in a ''cannon phase'' and you can do as much damage as you can to the other ship. Recuperate keeps ticking while you are in a cannon and DoTs will finish off mobs while you are doing more important things.

This was a one-shot for me and I didn't really pay any attention to the fight. So I don't know if I just got lucky or if this was a fluke, but I had no trouble at all.

how do you guys kill naxx patchwork in 25 man ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    11/12 possible in ICC, dreamwalker impossible due to obvious reasons, but LK is fine to do.

Quote Originally Posted by titchy View Post
    11/12 possible in ICC, dreamwalker impossible due to obvious reasons, but LK is fine to do.
    yep. thank