Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Is Thorim bugged? No matter what I do I can't get him to jump down.. My timing is perfect..

The trick is hitting him right as the lady starts talking, I used to have the same problem myself when I started soloing ulduar a ways back.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I'd like to start farming up t2 on my rogue but I'm worried razor gore might be a problem? I know he's been tricky on my paladin before
    The best way to cheese it is to kill the initial adds, then pop recuperate. The healing aggro will make sure adds run to you, not Razorgore. Cancel the MC early to FOK-Recuperate if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    The best way to cheese it is to kill the initial adds, then pop recuperate. The healing aggro will make sure adds run to you, not Razorgore. Cancel the MC early to FOK-Recuperate if necessary.
    Sleeping the dragons works better. Done this on multiple toons and even ones with passive healing like druids the healing aggro doesn't always pull like you'd think it does. Sleeping the dragons that come to attack you prevents a lot of damage done though. Really though it's just a race and you need to do the eggs properly and in a quick efficient manner. If you dawdle too much it doesn't matter how much healing aggro you do or what eventually razergore will die and the longer the fight progresses the faster that he does die.

Well, you can do both, right?