Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Thorim bugged? No matter what I do I can't get him to jump down.. My timing is perfect..

The trick is hitting him right as the lady starts talking, I used to have the same problem myself when I started soloing ulduar a ways back.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I'd like to start farming up t2 on my rogue but I'm worried razor gore might be a problem? I know he's been tricky on my paladin before
    The best way to cheese it is to kill the initial adds, then pop recuperate. The healing aggro will make sure adds run to you, not Razorgore. Cancel the MC early to FOK-Recuperate if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    The best way to cheese it is to kill the initial adds, then pop recuperate. The healing aggro will make sure adds run to you, not Razorgore. Cancel the MC early to FOK-Recuperate if necessary.
    Sleeping the dragons works better. Done this on multiple toons and even ones with passive healing like druids the healing aggro doesn't always pull like you'd think it does. Sleeping the dragons that come to attack you prevents a lot of damage done though. Really though it's just a race and you need to do the eggs properly and in a quick efficient manner. If you dawdle too much it doesn't matter how much healing aggro you do or what eventually razergore will die and the longer the fight progresses the faster that he does die.

Well, you can do both, right?

Did anyone try to kill Parchwerk25? I have hard time killing him, the closest one was 1kk.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Did anyone try to kill Parchwerk25? I have hard time killing him, the closest one was 1kk.
    Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kGwST6UpHM
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Because having the trash dead is to easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Because having the trash dead is to easy.
    You guessed it.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelands 10 man normal is soloable with end game raiding gear+flask+food+potion

Deleted
    Hey i'am not 100% sure if this belongs into this forum because it's called MoP Edition If it's not the right forum sorry

I think WoD will be a nice expansion for soloing in general even as rogue I made a video on the beta of an Mogushan vaults Speedrun including Elegon.
    I know it's still beta but Mogushan Vaults and Other instanzes are defently possible with WoD

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuyI2w5AeiU
    Last edited by mmoc6c1ef13853; 2014-08-27 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekqt View Post
    Hey i'am not 100% sure if this belongs into this forum because it's called MoP Edition If it's not the right forum sorry

I think WoD will be a nice expansion for soloing in general even as rogue I made a video on the beta of an Mogushan vaults Speedrun including Elegon.
    I know it's still beta but Mogushan Vaults and Other instanzes are defently possible with WoD

It is really nice how you Shadow Step through the doors to reach Elegon.Not to bash or anything but all that is useless , you just need to save a friend at the Four Kings.
    Still it is a nice video , I enjoyed watching it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    It is really nice how you Shadow Step through the doors to reach Elegon.Not to bash or anything but all that is useless , you just need to save a friend at the Four Kings.
    Still it is a nice video , I enjoyed watching it.
    oh didn't know that thanks but it's just too much fun to shadowstep through doors and to save a friend at four kings is kinda annoying i've done something similar with icc back then and i hated it

Someone should remake this for wod or a new solo thread, I will not be updating the OP anymore since I have quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekqt View Post

Hello, been playing lately on Beta with my rogue and i decided to test out our soloing.

So far were able to solo everything up to MoP raids WITHOUT any issues in 10man, everything up to Cata on 25m HC, havent tried Cata 25HC yet).
    Some of the bosses due to mechanics (like Hagaras Storm phase) are NOT possible, but you cant actually die, you just cant pass trough the phase due to mechanic. Decided for an Orc as Blood Fury provided good DPS boost due to Legacy Raids Scaling.

Stats and talent build are on pic below. I used premade lvl100 Combat Rogue with Poisoner's Battlegear - Heroic version, enchanted to Haste.

I presume that Fights would go much faster if i used Shadow Reflection, but i like the boost that Venom Rush gives us.

Funny thing is.. i wasnt able to solo around 70% of the stuff as Frost DK, Fury Warrior, or WW Monk in equivalent gear (premate gear + t17HC enchanted). Their self healing was extremely low so after some time i died from mechanic trough which Rogue could easily selfheal. When i respec to tank i was able to solo everything as with rogue, but much-much slower.

I know that this is not much of an info as i havent provided much of specific data, but just quick encouragement post to keep your heads up for soloing
    Last edited by Gurg; 2014-09-20 at 04:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't kill Constrictor Tentacles at Yogg anymore as Combat because of the removal of FoK. Only if you're lucky and have at least 1 CP for Crimson Tempest.
    Last edited by Feali; 2014-10-11 at 11:13 AM.

can DS 10 or 25 be solo'd at 90?

Tried to do some achievements last night with the stat squish on my ilvl 558 Rogue:

Trial of the Crusader 25 man - Still have to kill Acidmaw first but couldn't get past Anub'arak and his leeching swarm. It was almost a stand off as we kept healing ourselves to full locked in an endless battle of health. I will attempt him again in a month or so when I'm lvl 100.

Onyxia's Lair 25 Man - I kind of laughed how fast she went down.

Blackwing Descent 25 Man Heroic - Got all the bosses down. Took me a couple of attempts at Nefarion and getting past the lava phase.

Heroic ICC 25m LK is extremely soloable. I went in as assassination. Full heroic/HWF gear. Used prepot and drums (lust) probably didnt even need that. Soo much self healing I took 0 dmg.

Entire place is easily soloable except for lootship. But do what i do. Get a buddy with a save up to LK and have him invite you to group, you walk inside and change to heroic and kill him.
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Entire place is easily soloable except for lootship. But do what i do. Get a buddy with a save up to LK and have him invite you to group, you walk inside and change to heroic and kill him.
    Easily soloable.

- Get jet Pack
    - start Fight
    - Shoot other faction boat DO NOT HIT THE AXETHROWERS, they won't aggro and won't throw fire on your boat
    - When Mage comes out, Kill adds on your boat, Jump over, Kill the Axethrowers, Kill Mage
    - Rince until completion

GGWP EZPZ