Priests have button up

After installing the PTR and logging in to create a level new 90, I noticed a difference in the priest outfit. It would seem like blizzard is covering up the cleavage that priest used to have. Personally I don't mind either way since it's not even the gear that I'm wearing, though I prefer the cleavage
    Anyway, see for yourself. I have provided 2 screenshot

The before

The after

Which do you prefer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling some parents didn't like the unbuttoned one?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    the first one looks more like the robe bugged :\ second one looks better here

I think a bunch of feminists musta complained.... I mean give me a break they are breasts. I have some only smaller, i am not offended by cartoon boobs. Too many women piss and moan about the outfits on pixels, jeeze grow up and love your body.

Priest were the only class that has cleavage. I understand why they would want to cover it up though it makes me wonder why they would do it in the first place? Did they get a report about it or did they noticed it themself that they changed it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    the first one looks more like the robe bugged :\ second one looks better here
    This. I have nothing against showing a little skin but that robe just looked hideous.

10+ Year Old Account
    This may or may not be the case with that. My mage is wearing a robe, in which he has a collar and undershirt (not actual shirt slot item) on the robe. My friend has the same item, and theres no collar, and instead of an undershirt, there's a necklace graphic.

May be that one item, may be all of em, hard to tell. But apparently some robes literally have a different graphic for male and female.

EDIT: This robe has the same model, and you can clearly see it differs from male to female.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=82439
    Last edited by chazus; 2012-10-25 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emberpaw View Post
    I think a bunch of feminists musta complained.... I mean give me a break they are breasts. I have some only smaller, i am not offended by cartoon boobs. Too many women piss and moan about the outfits on pixels, jeeze grow up and love your body.
    Thank you. I wish mothers (well, everyone) would just get over all this need for censorship. There is no such need. Mothers against mothers against is the only mothers against "sect" that has any sort of sense to it!

I prefer boobs personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    This. I have nothing against showing a little skin but that robe just looked hideous.
    What is so hideous about it? It's the exact same except for that a tiny bit of cleave. Does that make it uglier?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    I prefer boobs personally.
    As do I

Quote Originally Posted by Emberpaw View Post
    ^^^ this exactly...also some men also do the same thing because they think its cool to "protect" women
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is so hideous about it? It's the exact same except for that a tiny bit of cleave. Does that make it uglier?
    Honestly? I can't really explain it very well.

To me it just looks like forced bare skin. As if the hole isn't a natural part of the dress.

15+ Year Old Account
    Biggest priest nerf ever, really

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Biggest priest nerf ever, really
    Enjoy while it last

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Honestly? I can't really explain it very well.

To me it just looks like forced bare skin. As if the hole isn't a natural part of the dress.
    I have seen cocktail gowns with this exact same design. I find it to be stylish not hideous.

That being said, it does look like an unintended bug seeing the after design.

Ooooh, some WoW controversy, how delicious.