470+Priest and Monk LF Early Morning Guild

Well, short sweet and to the point is how I like to do things, so the title says as much as it would let me. A friend and I are veteran raiders, he from all the way back in Vanilla and I started in TBC, but we have since grown up, got this nasty thing called a life, and had to quit hardcore.

Once you have raided at high levels you all know that it is hard to stop it, almost impossible to suppress the urge to raid. That is what brings us here. We have jobs, and lives, and can only raid at specific times, and they are awkward at best. We can be on no earlier than 7am CST, and we would like to start raiding right around then. We are not looking for a top 10 guild, but we are by no means willing to transfer and bash our faces against the second normal boss in MSV.

We have experience in top-tier guilds, he even moreso than I, and we would like to begin raiding again if we can fit into a group without having to raid 5 days a week. We would like to raid 2 days, specifically Sunday and Monday mornings if at all possible, but can be open to other ideas. If we sound like your kind of players please get me at my battletag Unethical#1257 and/or post here.

I am a healer at my core, but can play shadow well too, and he is currently a Brewmaster monk with no qualms about going Windwalker. We are easy just looking to raid again and bring a guild two exceptional players ^.^

Looking to raid this weekend if we can find a home, help us out!

Epics aren't going to get themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Unethical View Post
    Epics aren't going to get themselves!
    If you do not mind considering evening guilds, we need two healers for core raiding. Add the BTag Keadik for more info.

Thanks for the reply Keadik but that isn't going to work for us man. Best of luck to you and yours.

Still looking!