Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My God...you know I read that and was just looking for more motive I guess. Again, I'll be the first person to admit that I would be willing to kill someone if the situation got WAY out of control...but this is just inexcusable. A little argument the day before and you show up the following day with 20 people armed to the teeth and then kill a 15 year old kid in front of a bunch of people!? Disgusting! And WTF did they need weapons for anyway? Unless the guy you're chasing is freaking Bruce Lee, something tells me you're not going to need 19 people with weapons to back you up. If they wanted to send him and his "gang" a message, they could have beaten the tar out of him and left it at that. We don't know quite the whole story yet but I'm sure whatever punishment these bastards receive won't be enough...poor kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting animals. They arent humans

Please don't politicise tradgedy either.
    Last edited by GreatOak; 2012-10-26 at 12:21 AM.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Another horrifying thing is the fact that this sort of gangs seems to be spreading around lately, it is a disease that needs to be stamped out.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    Any bets going on if the group was white or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    Any bets going on if the group was white or not?
    They were all black, someone posted a picture on the page before this one.

I don't know how London works but all of these people need to be executed. If someone can take swords and knives and chase someone down in a public train station and brutally murder then, then that person doesn't deserve to be part of civilized life.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Of 20 poeple charged:

3+5+2+7 = 17.

20/2 = 10. 10 != 17.

3 of Murder, 5 of manslaughter (which is an unplanned killing), 2 of conspiracy to injure or kill, 7 of violent disorder. which probably means they brandished weapons in public.
    To clarify, the article says that less than half of those originally charged with murder were convicted (of murder), not that less than half of the group were convicted of any crime.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    This is why guns should be allowed in Britain.
    If they descended on me I would go out blasting their body to pieces with a handgun.
    Yes, I'm sure that would be of great comfort to you, when the rest of them turned on you and riddled your body with bullets.
    Which is what would happen, if guns were more freely available in Britain.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Self-Preservation is a powerful thing. You have multiple people with weapons and you expect people to get involved? You go first and let me know how you make out.
    I've never been one to stand by and let bad things happen. There is no value in being a dead hero of course, but in this case I am certain I could've taken one or two out before the other noticed. Typically others would join in and act also.

I'm not blaming anyone, and obviously it comes down to if most people even really noticed. People running around at rush-hour is very common, as are shouting and screaming. I just wish people like these were publicly executed in the most horrific way. That'll stop all these assholes continuing, if they suddenly saw real and serious repercussions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact they were A-level students, some of whom were the children of parents with decent jobs is shocking. Especially the one who organised it being the son of a pastor, that's insane.

At what point did they decide to throw their lives away, surely no one is stupid enough by the time they're 15+ to think you can walk into a train station with a knife, chase and stab someone in front of people and just walk away.

I fully suspect the people not part of the group surrounding him and stabbing him were just as shocked that they were actually stabbing him as we all are. They probably thought they were just going to scare him or something, because it's just a completely ridiculous thing to organize.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Of 20 poeple charged:

3+5+2+7 = 17.

20/2 = 10. 10 != 17.

3 of Murder, 5 of manslaughter (which is an unplanned killing), 2 of conspiracy to injure or kill, 7 of violent disorder. which probably means they brandished weapons in public.

All of the above will serve time of some sort, have a permanent mark on their record, will likely be expelled from their universities/colleges, and have a hard time finding work that requires a background check.

Most of these people were minors when the crime was commited: they said trial took place across 18 months, (3yrs) and thier ages range from 18-20 today. (making them 15-17 at the time of the murder)

I'm curious what the motive is, for such a public and poorly planned murder. they planned it literally the day of.
    firstly, your numbers could be inaccurate, there's no telling how many ended with multiple charges.. Secondly, 18mos is 1.5 years not 3

I wish they'd come down harder on the kids, this type of brutality cries for more..
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

No excuse for this. They are savages and cannot be trusted to roam free in society. They need to be locked up in asylums. Until then, prepare to drop the soap, tough guys!

Deleted
    black people in the UK, what did you expect?

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-10-26 at 02:28 PM.

I often struggle to comprehend how people can do things like this to one another. I just can't fathom how a group of people can decide to end another person's life (they'd have killed multiple people if they had caught more than one victim, probably) over something like a childish "territorial" dispute. The human race has evolved beyond acting like animals to each other, but I guess some of us didn't get the memo.

And these kids are old enough to know the consequences, and should have been intelligent enough to know they will easily be rounded up and caught. Especially with the ridiculous amount of evidence they sent to each other over Facebook. Herp derp.

I hope they get everything that's coming to them. I can't imagine what it must have been like for the victim in his last few moments, but I hope these kids eventually understand, one way or another, what they put their victim through. Death by mob beating and dozens of stab wounds...If I had a choice, I'd take being shot instead, thank you very much. More efficient.