Brewmaster and Vial of Dragon's Blood.....

Brewmaster and Vial of Dragon's Blood, do they work together or isnt even worth keeping this? The proc effect gives me about 2% extra dodge which isnt much item level wise its the highest item level trinket that i got atm, i currently use trinkets from heroic 5 mans Windswept Pages and Searing Words if its worth replacing one of my trinkets which would be the best one to replace and why, please help a newbie monk.

It's okay if you're still gearing, but I would try and go for the Revered trinket off of Shado-pan as quickly as you can, as well as one of the DMF decks.

Switch the Dragon's Blood one in if you're finding you're having trouble with burst damage... probably with Searing Words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery and Dodge are rated pretty low for us (and dodge suffers DR), if it was me I'd keep the blues and bank the Vial in case there comes a day you want Mastery.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    It's okay if you're still gearing, but I would try and go for the Revered trinket off of Shado-pan as quickly as you can, as well as one of the DMF decks.

Switch the Dragon's Blood one in if you're finding you're having trouble with burst damage... probably with Searing Words.
    Which do you think is better? DMC or the Shado Pan Trinket?

I believe on average it calculates out to be like 660 agility v/s 900 haste. (This is from my foggy memory mind you), which tends me to lean towards DMC despite lower Ilvl and contrary to what I see on some guides.

EDIT: Also note that agility is damn near as good as dodge rating for % dodge. Again, you will have to forgive my foggy memory, so I cant display actual#s but the difference isnt much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wushu View Post
    Which do you think is better? DMC or the Shado Pan Trinket?

I believe on average it calculates out to be like 660 agility v/s 900 haste. (This is from my foggy memory mind you), which tends me to lean towards DMC despite lower Ilvl and contrary to what I see on some guides.

EDIT: Also note that agility is damn near as good as dodge rating for % dodge. Again, you will have to forgive my foggy memory, so I cant display actual#s but the difference isnt much.
    You can use both at the same time. Switch out the DMF agi trinket for the stam one for EH encounters. That's my plan of attack, at any rate, at least until I get the heroic trinket which might be better in terms of EH. I'd need to do some maths.

Well I have the trinket that drops off trash as well, which is identical to the Shado pan trinket.

Jade Bandit Figurine

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently playing around with a mastery build for shits and giggles so I would love to get my hands on that trinket. Maybe it'll drop in my bag next week.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.