Hawken - Closed Beta

The day has finally come! So excited.

Played one match and can't find a reason to play another. They're not providing anything but US servers at the moment, and due to them all being overloaded it's almost impossible to find a spot open, and when I do it's ridiculously laggy.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played for a little while today.

One of the biggest problems I've found with the game is how under-powered the starting weapons are compared to what another player (of a higher level) has. The difference between the weapon damage is vast enough to be considered game breaking. Basically if they have better weapons and armor you are just going to get your shit pushed in for the entire match. You'll get XP slower while they farm everyone on the other team. I can stand there and assault rifle/cannon someone in the back but if they are more than a few levels higher than me it barely does any damage to them and they can turn around and two shot me.

It is a lot of fun when you are playing with others who are around your same level and have similar equipment. But when its team DM and 30+ kills are all coming from one person because they are near impossible to kill and can deal out a ton of damage that simply doesn't work.

Well, being a closed beta and only having a small a small amount of people in it I can see both of these issues being resolved on release.