Thread: H Gara'jal

H Gara'jal

I'm having trouble on my restoration shaman, How do i aquire stacks for the healing buff as one, I'm usually getting about 13 - 19, When i go in and i'm using Healing surge and Riptide right before we come out of the spirit realm. Please help.

I haven't killed him yet, but we are closeish, 5% or so our best. As a disc priest, I just drop down in spirit, hit a HS or DP(desperate prayer) plus one or two flash heals on myself to start getting mana back quickly. Spam heal all my dps until 7 seconds left on my debuff, toss 2 more flash heals at myself then leave. I normally have no issues with mana being low at all because DP/HS are 30% heals and 4 flash heals is about 350-400k or so healing which puts my overall around 50-60% which nets around 15-20 stacks which is around 15-20k mana per second.

I probably wouldn't use riptide as it's actually healing number is a bit low. Healing surge and healing tide totem should probably be the only things cast on the bottom. Obviously not a shaman so one of them can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd assume its the same as a priest or pally.

Ahh! I'll try it tonight. Thank you.

You don't really need to acquire stacks as a healer. The amount of Spiritual Innervation you get from just healing yourself to full is more than sufficient to out-regen any mana you can spend on healing. Just toss the first heal on yourself to make sure you get enough mana to spam your dps pals. The key to this fight is beating the enrage so you want to prioritise putting stacks of the buff on the dps, rather than giving yourself extra unnecessary regen.

yeah, Im doing Greater healing waves and getting 20 to 21 stacks, Nevermind there not really going as well even though im spamming greater healing wave
    Last edited by Shockclock; 2012-10-26 at 02:23 AM.