Am I the only one?

few thoughts i always feel alone on

1.Am i the only one who wears short sleeves or shorts but outside everyone else is wearing jackets and pants or if were to wear a jacket everyone else ends up in short sleeved shirts.

2.Am i the only one who gets caught talking outloud and tries to pawn it off in too a song then feels embarrased for singing out loud.

3.Am i the only one who feels wierd running even when late because everyone else is walking.

4.Am i the only one who finds it alarming that if the world was going to end no one would believe it, till it actually ended.

5.Am i the only one who feels emabarssed humming in public.

6.Am i the only one who feels like someone is trying to secretly sabotage my life

7.Am i the only one who feels like moving stuff with my mind should work if i think hard enough ( i know it wont but i always have this wierd hope that todays the day i get mental powers)

can anyone relate to any of these or multiple ones so i dont feel so strange, lie if you have to--or if you have any of your own

XCKD to the rescue!

Yes, yes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    XCKD to the rescue!
    So perfectly perfect.

i believe you have a healthy level of paranoia, as i do/say/sing these things as well, and i dont think i am crazy
    I see Stupid people!

Deleted
    1. I hate to wear jeans or jackets, I rather have a T-shirt and shorts a long with some slippers, even in Winter.

2. I never sing out loud around people. :3

3. Yes, I hate to run around other people, it's just weird, especially in the train station, everyone looks at me.

4. Obviously, I myself would doubt it too without any concrete and solid facts/proof about it.

5. I only hum when no one is around, unless I am hearing music.

6. No, hell no, that would just screw up my brain.

7. Eh, when I was a kid I always tried doing that, that and putting two fingers in my head like in the Dragon Ball series to focus and do some imba power.