Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yea, except these guys had that discussion about 60 item levels ago

mandokir from zg is soloable right now, if you're by yourself, he doesn't decapitate. not sure if it's a bug or not, but I can usually kill him in 1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Colle View Post
    Hey guys...just wanted to let you know that it´s possible to make the LK HC 10-man version solo as a mage! Just did it today,fire mage itlvl 538,my talents in this try Ice Barrier,Cold Snap and Invocation, to get less dmg and max selfheal with glyph! Good luck to everyone,who is farming the mount
    It only drops on 25m, so no point farming it on 10m

he still decapitates me btu i just kill him before the first decap which takes abotu 450k burst

All 5 man HC dungeons before MoP (including bear run in ZA and raptor boss in ZG), all classic raids, all BC raids except SWP (haven't even tried), Naxx10, Uld10 (except Thorim and Yogg), ICC10 (except lootship, valithria and LK HC), EoE25, Ony25, Sarth25. Also, for those saying about killing LK25/LK10HC - proof or didn't happen. Both require insane amount of dps and luck even to reach P3 (or if you're fast enough to reach 2nd transition before 1st ends P3 will never start and transition will last until the end of the fight, but in this case you'll have TONS of adds, because he never stops to summon them). I never got past P2 and even if 10 man HC is maybe possible in full HC ToT gear with some luck I doubt it's possible to kill LK25 and definitely it's not possible to kill LK25HC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    he still decapitates me btu i just kill him before the first decap which takes abotu 450k burst
    If you use Mirror Images he will Decap you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If you use Mirror Images he will Decap you.
    Or just use ice block. I always used ice block not to die to this ability.

Quote Originally Posted by crzydvd View Post
    mandokir from zg is soloable right now, if you're by yourself, he doesn't decapitate. not sure if it's a bug or not, but I can usually kill him in 1 minute
    Not a bug, it was in the patch notes a few months back.