Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Minor correction, Anduin Lothar was never a paladin, and Uther was the first paladin.
    I could of swore Lothar in game in WC2 was a pally. It was forever ago though, maybe it was Uther I was running around with in game and I got them confused? I just remember playing some badass paladin hero character. He was around for the founding though after WC1 and recommended people, I guess he just never joined up himself?

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 03:45 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Kronik85;18896414]
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post

Archimonde solo cleared Mount Hyjal, that's every hero of the Alliance and every hero of the Horde alongside with Malfurion and 3 armies. Archimonde was a pretty big deal and nothing on Azeroth could actually stop him until he blew himself up with a power overload.

No one really knows what KJ does, he doesn't advertise his personal power but it's just assumed he's round Archimonde's power level if not higher because of his rank. It's a given that every race in the Burning Legion is there because of KJ though
    It's pure speculation on my part. But I've always scene Archimonde as a master of destructive and chaotic magics. While Kil'Jaeden is a master of necromancy(soul magic), plagues and more subtle tactics as we saw through the Lich King who he created.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-10-27 at 07:47 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Lore wise strongest characters are

Thrall
    Malfurion
    Arthas--->Lich King
    Illadin
    Deathwing

Azshara never be in my list. Dont know why people like her...!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post

Thrall
    Malfurion
    Arthas--->Lich King
    Illadin
    Deathwing

It's not about liking her. It's about Lore:

"Azshara is often thought to be the greatest mortal mage ever to live."
    "Strong-willed, manipulative, and incomparably beautiful, Azshara possessed far more magical talent than almost any other night elf."
    "Mannoroth discovered, to his chagrin, that Azshara was far more powerful than he, and that only Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras could've matched her."
    etc and so forth......

http://www.wowpedia.org/Queen_Azshara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post

Thrall
    Malfurion
    Arthas--->Lich King
    Illadin
    Deathwing

Thrall be the first? Malfurion be the second?
    Comon guys try to think objectively....
    If you bet you house on a duel Lich King vs Malfurion i doubt you place your bet on Malfurion. Or Grom Hellscream vs Thrall. Thrall was loosing to Garrosh which hes nothing to compare with Grom.

Grom was double in size then Garrosh and 10 times more agile. He was like that because the fel blood trained his muscles (even after he was cured). Thats why he was able to strike down Manoroth in one hit.
    He was and still is the best melee character wow has even known, no1 can match his raw strength or quicknes, a true war fiend.

Hmm i would love to see a duel betwen Grom and LK... Though LK is as cold as death itself, i think he would taste a bit of fear when he would see Grom charging with his red eyes... burning in rage. A good hit and he would bend LKs armor for sure.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-10-28 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall be the first? Malfurion be the second?
    Comon guys try to think objectively....
    If you bet you house on a duel Lich King vs Malfurion i doubt you place your bet on Malfurion. Or Grom Hellscream vs Thrall. Thrall was loosing to Garrosh which hes nothing to compare with Grom.

Grom was double in size then Garrosh and 10 times more agile. He was like that because the fel blood trained his muscles (even after he was cured). Thats why he was able to strike down Manoroth in one hit.
    He was and still is the best melee character wow has even known, no1 can match his raw strength or quicknes, a true war fiend.
    I'll take Broxigar anyday of the week in twice on sunday versus Grom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrec130 View Post
    I'll take Broxigar anyday of the week in twice on sunday versus Grom.
    Broxigar the Red, a formidable opponent.
    Damn i would have loved to see him trully red.. like fel Broxigar, he would punch a hole in any alliance hero or BL demon (if we skip the control thingie ofc).

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 06:48 PM ----------

Anyone else with a top 5? Comon bring me something worthy to my list.

Deleted
    Hello there guys.
    Im so curious as to what you guys think top 5 strongest heroes from wow would be except the titans/old gods.
    SOME ARGUMENTS IN FAVOR OF YOUR CHOSEN ARE NOT ONLY APPRECIATED BUT ALSO NEEDED!

Mine are:

1) Gul'dan - He severely damaged Draenor, he destroyed an entire race along with their City and not only.. he also twisted their souls, he enslaved and twisted Ragnoros's equivalent on Draenor, he created the first Death Knights, he risen the Tomb Of Sargeras from Bottom of the Ocean to the gorund level. And some other apocalyptic things i cant remember. BY FAR the first in my list.

2) Broxigar the Red - He killed a mountain of Demons and injured Sargeras himself.

3) Aegwynn - She beaten a vision of Sargeras throwing him back where he came from.

4) Grom Hellscream - He killed a demigod named Cenarius, he also killed a Burning Legion General named Manoroth. Some people think he killed a simple Pit Lord.... thats far from the truth, he killed the "Demon King of all Pit Lords and a Burning Legion General". Manoroth was at the same level as Archimonde or Kil'jaedan. Theres also no war that he waged and he lost. (as far as i know)

5) Lich King aka Ner'zhul - We all know who he is... But im not sure why Ner'zhul didnt go for Sargeras or Burning Legion, like seeking vengeance after becoming so powerful. (demigod status).
    Uhm.... Some peopel got lucky^^
    1. First ones are teh old gods in their full power.
    2. The titans are almost sharing the first spot , but seargeras maybe can share nr 1 with the old gods. But a fraze says even serageras would beg for the peace of death by the old gods if interfering.
    3.deathwing Empowered by the gods/ Azara epowered by the old gods/ Lich king who grows in power after every single soul and could resist the old god yogg saruon and harvest his power/ remains Saronite. ITs hard to decide but kiljaden and archimonde. Nothing is certains about the lore status XD
    4. Medivh (empowered by seargeras) / dragon aspect empowered by the titans. WhIle empowered by sergeras deathwing didint dare to interfaering him beacuse he fellt seargeras precense in him.
    5. Mannaroth.

I think serveral of the charakters looks like dolls i nwow while in wc3 they were undefetable almost. Think they were much more less epic made in wow. I cant be shor on my quotes becuse its so much to speculate about. In the game/lore............... All got diffrent powers.........

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 01:42 PM ----------

ITs hard to decide. All got diffrent powers. Litch king was going to rise the strongest dragon of all. Galakrond who after his death the titans made 5 aspects of him. SO lich kings mentaly power is unamtched almost i think if he could rise all aspects in one and control them. Death wing could withstand the old gods but lich king could. Yogg saroun saw lich king as a primay threat becuse of this. LIch king harvested even his remains and grown in power after every soul he tooked. LIch king played with the players who killed aspects, consorts, heros but the light in its own poewr gived tirion strength to shutter frostmourne. Arthas kileld illidan almost when he was not emerged with his master. Illidan says after consuming skull of guldan that he was now the most powerfull agents of the burning legion. So i bet for lcih king he is so coll charakter and is the most evil i think. BUt blizz didint mention this in wrath with piss me offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. SO again i bet fo litchk ing but not saying he would deafet nelth easy afet he is empowered by the god or before.

well shold make common mortals cos non mortals are obvious : Titans themselves , Sargeras Amanthul and all theyre friends , then are the aspects (dragons pretty bad ass ) and also the old gods ...

But as mortals or close to such would be :

Medivh (his mother also tho little is known about here apart the books)
    azshara
    Arthas with Nerzul aka Lich King
    Then there goes i think illidan with all the stuff he absorbed he was pretty strong , but he failed vs LK in tft so his third
    Malfurion could be here thrall common heroes i would say . Broxxigar , Lady vashj Kael thas and etc etc that would be my call

1. Grom hellscream
    2. Medivh
    3. Kil'jaeden
    4. Azshara
    5. Gul'dan

Deleted
    1. Deathwing
    2. Kil'Jaeden
    3. Archimonde
    4. Queen Azshara
    5. The Lich King
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-12-07 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who keep saying Azshara, as it stands, we really don't have an idea how powerful she really is, so its hard to know where she sits on any list.

Yes yes knaak wrote how mannaroth feared her power, but we know what knaaks like for exaggerating anything with tits and pointy ears or red hair. As it stands, aside from using her allure to entrance people to her, make an invulnerable bubble to protect herself, and demonstrate basic mage type powers, she doesn't hold any ground to someone like aegwynn, who we have seen what she was capable of.

Right now she falls between being on par with someone like Jaina, or right up there in the demi god category
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Well she likely stole Neptulon's trident and have control over the seas, not to mention she has been buffed by old gods.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-12-07 at 04:05 AM.

1. Elune
    2. Sargeras
    3. Antonidas
    4. Thrall
    5. Gamon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Well she likely stole Neptulon's trident and have control over the seas, not to mention she has been buffed by old gods.
    yah, we're told that, though it would be nice if blizzard actually SHOWED us what she's capable of doing.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Hello there guys.
    Im so curious as to what you guys think top 5 strongest heroes from wow would be except the titans/old gods.
    1. Godlike Mortalish beings: All the Dragon Aspects
    2. Guardian of Tirisfal:Medivh, Aegwynn, Med'an,
    3. Litch King: Ner'zhul, Arthas, Bolvar
    4. Leaders: Malfurion, Illidan, Tyrande, Velen, Varian Wrynn, Jaina, Shandris Feathermoon (Currently the strongest Open world NPC), Thrall, Sylvanas, Azhara, Gul'dan,
    5. Honorable mentions to Broxigar, Both Hellscreams

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and of course the strongest being in all of warcraft CHEN STORMSTOUT @_@ legend has it once chen stormstout punched a hozen and that hozen gained a vocabulary @_@
    Ah yes, how can we forget Warcrafts Chuck Norris.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh
    Aegwynn
    Kil'jaeden
    Archimonde
    Azshara

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Those who keep saying Azshara, as it stands, we really don't have an idea how powerful she really is, so its hard to know where she sits on any list.

Yes yes knaak wrote how mannaroth feared her power, but we know what knaaks like for exaggerating anything with tits and pointy ears or red hair. As it stands, aside from using her allure to entrance people to her, make an invulnerable bubble to protect herself, and demonstrate basic mage type powers, she doesn't hold any ground to someone like aegwynn, who we have seen what she was capable of.

Right now she falls between being on par with someone like Jaina, or right up there in the demi god category
    We have several quotes from Well of Eternity placing her below Sargeras but as the equal of Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden, as well as multiple quotes about how her beauty was used as a mask to her actual powers, so we know it's not her power to bewitch people with her looks that's being spoken about in references to her actual power.

While I agree Knaak is terrible if we're going to disregard him as lore we should also be disregarding Brox, a lot of Illidan/Malfurion/Tyrande, and the Aspects (and Rhonin ofc), who all demonstrate much of their power in his books.

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Medivh gotta be top non titan/old god surely?

Azshara

Deathwing

Rest of the Aspects? (prior to DS obviously)
    1. I agree on Medivh, one of the books forget which one said he could literally vaporize the planet with a single spell if he wanted.

2. I disagree with Azshara, at that time she was up there though. Imo before the DS Alexstraza was the strongest aspect by a small degree, Nozdormu and Neltharion just behind then the other two. They were close enough to put them all tied for second.

3. Malfurion. I'd put Cenarius here but if we aren't counting Titans or Old Gods I wont count demigods either.

4. Arthas/Lich King. Everyone knows why.

5. Azshara

Honorable mentions Rhonin, Thrall, Turalyon probably a few other like Kel'thuzad as well.

As for mortal heroes I don't think there's anyone stronger than Malfurion right now. His feats in WotA,3rd war and Nightmare are downright ridiculuos. He is basically Azeroth's favor child.

Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    1. I agree on Medivh, one of the books forget which one said he could literally vaporize the planet with a single spell if he wanted.

2. I disagree with Azshara, at that time she was up there though. Imo before the DS Alexstraza was the strongest aspect by a small degree, Nozdormu and Neltharion just behind then the other two. They were close enough to put them all tied for second.

3. Malfurion. I'd put Cenarius here but if we aren't counting Titans or Old Gods I wont count demigods either.

4. Arthas/Lich King. Everyone knows why.

5. Azshara

Honorable mentions Rhonin, Thrall, Turalyon probably a few other like Kel'thuzad as well.
    Yes everyone knows arthas is overestimated and his expansion is over glorified.