The Tillelrs farm problem

Hello All,
    Is any one came across this before.
    I am revered with them and despite that have still 4 patches on my farm
    On alt started doing dailies maybe 4-5 days ago and already have 8 slots...

Cheers

Done the quests given by Farmer Yoon? Where you have to go talk to an NPC, the NPC gives you another quest, then the NPC goes to your farm and spends 15 mins clearing weeds/rocks/wheelbarrows?

If yes, you have a bug. Ticket it. If no, go do them. If no but the quests aren't available, again you have a bug, ticket it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, usually you get quests to upgrade and increase your farm with reputation advancements. You sure farmer Soon hasn't given you any quests to go find someone to help you expand it?

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to get certain votes first for the additional patches, I think you need the first 2 votes for 8 patches, the third for 12 and then the final two for 16. (I'm not sure, but you need all 5 votes for 16 patches atleast)

All possible Q done as that was 1st char that went through Pandaland ...no yellow ! anywhere so has to put ticket up ....but will double check after work.
    Don't remember that I did anything different on my Alt to get 8 slots available ...

Deleted
    The quest starts on your actual farm ,from yoon, at certain stages of rep

Another thing. Just remembered ...do not try to respec while in the farm ....the patches disappearing :> Respecing back does not work but log-in-out-dunegon queue works to reset them :P.
    Have to really check now cause I should have at least 8 or more when revered do I ?

Quote Originally Posted by tereu5 View Post
    Another thing. Just remembered ...do not try to respec while in the farm ....the patches disappearing :> Respecing back does not work but log-in-out-dunegon queue works to reset them :P.
    Have to really check now cause I should have at least 8 or more when revered do I ?
    You can also just move out of the farm so it phases out, then back in.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the record, all you have to do when this happens is run off the farm (like to the marketplace), and then run back on to get them to rephase.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Sure it scared me first time tho !

Is there any mod for me to check which of those Q i have missed somewhere or the NPC still should have "!"

You don't remember doing those quests where people clear parts of the farm for you?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

obviously I have to miss them or ...don't have a clue ...don't remember that some ppl were clearing my farm on my alt but still have to check that after work/tomorrow

obviously I have to miss them or ...don't have a clue ...don't remember that some ppl were clearing my farm on my alt but still have to check that after work/tomorrow
    How do you not remember you usually have to do some special stuff that is not even close to the normal tiller dailes, and there is a yellow exclaim, It takes a day to do the quest usually because you have to grow a certain amount of the different crops, then give them to the person before they will come to clear out part of your farm.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    It takes a day to do the quest usually because you have to grow a certain amount of the different crops, then give them to the person before they will come to clear out part of your farm.
    The first upgrade, at least, doesn't take a day. It doesn't require anything special, either, as far as I know; it just popped up for me when I hit honored with the Tillers. Yoon just sends you to get some dude who's good with weeds, who asks you to collect some roots for him, then he comes and clears out the weeds in your farm (which takes fifteen minutes). That's the one that upgrades it to eight plots.

Sure it scared me first time tho !

Is there any mod for me to check which of those Q i have missed somewhere or the NPC still should have "!"
    icy-veins.com has has a quest tracker that you can use. The ones you're looking for are Growing the Farm I and II.