New simcraft is broken 505-4

I tried the latest simcraft and its showing me around 97k dps for my TG spec. The previous version was showing 71k. Anyone else getting crazy results?

Or maybe it is more accurate? I'd need to see your Armory to tell that, though

Its no way accurate. Since the previous version was showing me 71k dps.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alvin/advanced

Haha, I just ran myself through Simcraft and I agree with you

I just made it the length of Gara'jal and was comparing the sim result to what I did on H Gara'jal this week since it is complete Patchwerk for me. Right now the Sim has me at 126k. Either I'm super terrible or this is wrong. And if I had the guess the error is coming from Dragon Roar. Right now SimC is saying that Damage Per Execute on Dragon Roar is 957,475. Yeah, that's not right....

It's working fine for me

85k dps and the average DR hit is 133k

Perhaps it's already fixed

Make it generate a combat log, is it actually you know, using both charges of Raging Blow instead of consuming them all with only one use?

More dps is always the best number! Honestly I don't know either way but people put way too much faith into these simulation models, which are rarely/never 100% accurate.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Its no way accurate. Since the previous version was showing me 71k dps.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alvin/advanced
    Why is it impossible ? Cause the number is higher ?
    Go look at wol, 2nd parse for H garjal is 110k for fury.
    He has 390 ilvl, you have 383.
    You sim at 97k. (13k less)

Numbers seem to add up imo.

Deleted
    Have you guys checked "Number of Targets"? It was my fault first time, because I thought I changed "Number of Threads"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Why is it impossible ? Cause the number is higher ?
    Go look at wol, 2nd parse for H garjal is 110k for fury.
    He has 390 ilvl, you have 383.
    You sim at 97k. (13k less)

Numbers seem to add up imo.
    The top logs there are from people who took portals and had high uptime on the spiritual innervation buff. That is in no way comparable to a ~6 minute patchwerk fight, which is what he simmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia View Post
    The top logs there are from people who took portals and had high uptime on the spiritual innervation buff. That is in no way comparable to a ~6 minute patchwerk fight, which is what he simmed.
    I could have taken any other log, but Garjal is in the middle and person above the one i quoted:
    "I just made it the length of Gara'jal and was comparing the sim result to what I did on H Gara'jal this week since it is complete Patchwerk for me."

I play tank, so not really sure, but the 97k doesn't seem THAT far off

Deleted
    Logs from fight with large uptime on sizeable damage buff gives lower dps result than sim which takes no account of said damage buff. That suggests the sim is flawed in some way, no?

And the person you're quoting got 126k simmed and suggested that it was much higher than what he personally parsed on Garajal heroic when he didn't take damage buff at all (though he unhelpfully didn't actually say how much dps he actually did), which is in no way comparable to the wol results you were mentioning, as those people were taking totems, and were getting 22%+ crit/mastery/etc buff for a good portion of the fight.
    Last edited by mmocf8c85ab6c6; 2012-10-29 at 04:11 PM.