How many "tracking" pets have you found?

How many of the pets that you need to track their prints and flare have you found? I know overall this has been super buggy with tracks going underground, or disappearing; but Blizzard did throw our class a bone that they really didn't need to, and that is unique to our class.

So far I have only found Stompy and the Quillen, and I was tracking another in kun-lai when the tracks vanished on me.
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.

If the tracks just vanish, some other hunter tamed it. The tracks don't instantly disappear after you tame it.
    So far I found Savage, Bloodtooth and Portent. Haven't bothered looking for the rest yet, since my stable is full, I even had to let older pets go just for these.

I have found Savage. I haven't bothered looking for the others though.

I have Savage, Patrannache, Hexapos, and Portent. They're the only ones I actually want besides Stompy, but I haven't really had time to go hunt him down lately. My stable is full of rares anyways.

All of them were very fast/simple tames except Patrannache, who I just basically stumbled upon randomly.

Got Savage first, but I went looking for him. The other night in the middle of questing in the vale I noticed tracks underfoot, and went on a wild run through the middle of a very populated mogu encampment. Things got chaotic for a minute, but ultimately I survived and snagged Portent. Haven't bothered looking for the others yet.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quillen, Dread wastes one, and the turtle from Krasarang

None of them look interesting at all, so I haven't bothered.

They don't particularly excite me visually and I'm not the collector kind, so none. /shrug

It would be nice to tame a Spirit Beast that looked like Xuen. I always feel jealous of the Windwalkers in BGs.

The only one I've found is Bloodtooth, but then again he was the only one I wanted, much less cared to look for.

Portent, Patranache, Bloodtooth and Stompy

though im going to let the quillen go if we get a spirit beast next patch
    I see Stupid people!

4-5 portents (until I got my green one), savage, the porcupine, and the strider in dread wastes. One stable slot left X_X

I've got Savage, Patrannache and Portent, but none of the others as my stable is chock a block full of pets. The backward tracks were confusing at first, but you get used to them. Patrannache was the only one that took me a while as his aptly named Barely Visible Tracks are ridiculously hard to find, let alone follow a trail. I suggest just camping a spot along his patrol route and constantly flaring it if anyone is thinking about getting him It's a nice new addition in my opinion, albeit a bit tedious at times.