TukUI Help: Action Bars

Hey there, I've been using tukui and elvui for a long time now, and I just recently started using it on my healers. The only thing that bugs me is that I can't move the action bars around so I can place my raid frames in the middle where my health bar/enemy health bar and action bars are. Anybody know an easy way to do this without having to learn LUA config?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried using /evlui -> Toggle Anchors then selecting All from the Config Mode drop-down menu?

If not:

Download from here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ctionbars.html

Then unzip and go into the ElvUI file -> Modules and drag the Actionbars file into the ElvUI Modules file in your WoW directory. Restart WoW and do the aforementioned process.
    Last edited by Mojibake; 2012-10-26 at 09:27 PM.

Im using TukUI, not Elv

i havnt played with TukUI in a while, but last time i did i dont remember the action bars being movable. I do however use ElvUI and every single part of the UI is movable, including action bars

If you must have TuKUI, then I think you can simply disable the action bar portion of the UI through the config and use an addon like Bartender for your bars and find a skin you like

up too you

Quote Originally Posted by Moddex View Post
    Im using TukUI, not Elv
    If you type /tukui then it will bring up the commands you want. /tukui moveui is what you want.
    Last edited by Solardark; 2014-12-11 at 04:20 PM.