1. Shodan, amazing game, amazing villain.
2. Kefka, another great villain, and the only voice acting ever in any final fantasy that was even mildly tolerable.
3. Gunther Hermann, a real high point of deus ex for me, well characterized with your existance being a walking symbol of his obsolescence.
4. Metal Gear Rex, screw Liquid, Rex is the star of MGS.
5. Prinny, just because dood.
Ultimecia form FF VIII, she herself and when she was controlling Edea.
Rilix (and Vandals in general) in Shining the Holy Ark.
Mortanius and Moebius in Blood Omen Legacy of Kain.
Originally Posted by Brambert91
deathevan from breath of fire 2
Nice to see someone played this game. It was truly ominous to have your young characters to go into that cave only to find this... Oh it was quite a time ago, I don't even remember much about this game, time to replay it soon. Lou-Fu in BoF 4 was also quite an interesting antagonist as well.
Seymour and Jecht for sure. They were great characters and I don't think I ever had so much satisfaction watching them die.
Followed by the Lich King. As testament to my love of Arthas, despite him being a whiny punk, I have the Arthas/Sindy Megablocks set.
I am rather fond of Ansem from Kingdom Hearts. Though that was because I couldn't stop laughing at the ship he was on at some point during the fight. It looked like a giant penis. Given the past penis sightings in Disney stuff... I giggled.
I also really like all of the old gods from the Penny Arcade series. Any boss that gets me to break the spacebar on my keyboard during the fight... He is worthy of my admiration. Granted, it was Gabe's special that caused me to break the keyboard, but that is beside the point.