Deleted

How are shadow priests for pvp?

Hey guys

I have a 90 spriest on a different server to that which i play on currently.

Currently i pvp on my 90 warlock as destro.

I tried a couple games with the spriest and the gameplay seemed so boring, 3 dots, channel. not much else...

it was like being a bad affliction warlock, so i rolled warlock...

After warlock now being a bit annoying to play (having to be destro to do anything and getting smashed by melee) i might go back to the spriest

Just trying to work out if its worth paying the realm transfer to get my spriest on my new server or to stick to warlock?

Thanks guys!

Shadowpriest-mage-rdruid is called God Comp for a reason .

Sounds to me like you don't like dot classes in PVP since there are only two and you got bored of them both. They are similar but different at the same time. I like S priest atm. But if you played it and got bored they are not hugely different.

Roll a new class IMO. Try a mage or a hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Shadowpriest-mage-rdruid is called God Comp for a reason .
    ah the druid i play with is balance : l

so you would recommend it? how do they fare in BGs? as i have to gear up!

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    Sounds to me like you don't like dot classes in PVP since there are only two and you got bored of them both. They are similar but different at the same time. I like S priest atm. But if you played it and got bored they are not hugely different.

Roll a new class IMO. Try a mage or a hunter.
    im not up for levelling another class, a mage is just a better destro warlock and hunters never appealed, its pretty much s priest or lock

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    ah the druid i play with is balance : l

so you would recommend it? how do they fare in BGs? as i have to gear up!
    They are generally a good class, really sturdy, with a lot of utility. The only thing they do lack is burst damage and they are very dependent on rng ( those MB and MS procs).
    Definitely in a very good place right now, i would recommend it. Goes really well in 2's with a mage as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    They are generally a good class, really sturdy, with a lot of utility. The only thing they do lack is burst damage and they are very dependent on rng ( those MB and MS procs).
    Definitely in a very good place right now, i would recommend it. Goes really well in 2's with a mage as well.
    i might try some games tomorrow, hard to find team mates on my terrible server so i dont get much choice of comp