Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Alliance players and humans.

What is it with the alliance players and picking humans. 90% of the alliance players pick humans but why? They have the worst model in game and why play a fantasy game just to be a boring human?

They have the best racial abilities in the game, the question is, why aren't you human?

trinket racial
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Easier rep.
    Free Trinket.

PEWPEW
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

But the trinket racial only matters if your a pvper. Even then its pretty bad tbh.

Human = rep, only non-fail alliance racial, and they are the most non-retarded looking. The human female, at least - couldn't stand playing a male alliance toon, they all look like waterheaded mongoloids, with foreheads designed specifically for facerolling keyboards.

I find of all the alliance people their armor fits the model better then the other class's. Nelf the ears poke out helmet, drainai the tail, gnome too small and crowded, worgen not even looked at. Male dorfs fit most armour well from the shoulders up but chest and legs are meh.

So humans, the racial and the fact the armour looks better on them imo.

They're the most aesthetically pleasing, imo. Other than pandas that is. Why do all Horde go belf? Same thing most likely.

There's a lot of people who actually want a character they can relate to. For a lot of people (and for obvious reasons), that's humans.

Deleted
    Rep.

Trinket.

The only decent alliance models are human female and male dwarf.

Why wouldn't you pick human?!

15+ Year Old Account
    gear looks like shit on every other race
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    gear looks like shit on every other race
    But humans look god awful and are all bulk like Hulk hogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    But the trinket racial only matters if your a pvper. Even then its pretty bad tbh.
    hey look everyone, its a human player trying to downplay the op human racial, how cute he seems to think blizzard reads mmochamp forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    But humans look god awful and are all bulk like Hulk hogan.
    I dunno about you but I don't run around naked wearing no gear. They look pretty good compared to most MMORPG's where male humans look like they jumped out of a fashion magazine. I want my char to look like a hero, not like a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    hey look everyone, its a human player trying to downplay the op human racial, how cute he seems to think blizzard reads mmochamp forums
    Lets see a "pvp" racial or a orc or troll dps racial.

Not a hard choice which one to pick to be honest.

Trinket Racial..

Seriously for PvP you get a 2nd Spell/attack power trinket since you can use racial..

And rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    Trinket Racial..

Seriously for PvP you get a 2nd Spell/attack power trinket since you can use racial..

And rep
    Are you forgetting orc and troll racials which are superior to any extra dps trinkets?

Eh, Nelf for the win.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see a "pvp" racial or a orc or troll dps racial.

Not a hard choice which one to pick to be honest.
    have a full pve trink in place of a pvp trink or a racial that 1/5 of a pve dps trink or a small bloodlust on a 3 minute cd

not a hard choice to pick tbh

EDIT: wtf are you talking about "better than pve dps trinks", have you seen any trinks which are worse than those two racials? no? i didnt think so...
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2012-10-27 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Are you forgetting orc and troll racials which are superior to any extra dps trinkets?
    Your question was not "Which racial is the best" You said why do so many alliance choose human, what you just said was not valid to my point in anyway.