First of all, I'm not interested in the least in playing a midget, so gnomes and dwarves are out.
2nd, let's take a look at the other options.
- draenei. Retarded looks.
- night elf. Retarded looks AND animations. Also, they hold their weapons while idle and unsheated, sorta to the side and, if it happens to be a wide weapon, like a bow, it even gets to clip through the leg.
- worgen. Decent model...until you see the running animation. Yuck! Looks like he's plowing with his arms.
- pandaren. No, just NO, same as midgets.
- draenei. Good model...except the parts about weapons looking much smaller on them, and once again (imo) having a bad posture while holding their weapon in their hands (while not in ready-combat animation) as the direction of the weapons seem to be pointing outward, to the sides, and not perfectly parallel with eachother, as they should.
- night elf. I play one. Imo, an almost perfect model with one exception: while standing in stealth with weapons drawn, the left handed weapon clips through the left thigh, which is why I'll never play a female night elf rogue.
- worgen. I'm sorry but the worgen female model is a walking collection of visual glitches. Sooo many glitches to list, sooo can't be arsed with it.
- pandaren. Decent model actually, except (sigh) their arms clipping through the shoulders while in ready-combat animation.
The male human model, is PERFECT. Decent looks and no limbs clipping through gear. GOD I FUCKING HATE LIMBS CLIPPING THROUGH GEAR.
The female human model is bad and uninteresting, though, and it looks like maybe it's an alpha model, unchanged since alpha wow.
As alliance, and a player who cares a lot about such details, you really don't have many options in choosing a race.
Because Reputation Bonus and Every Man for Himself.
bis race imo
http://www.heroicstrike.org/ - Goodnight, sweet prince
Melee isn't awful for Challenge Modes; you are. Melee players are a liability for the windows of time in which a tank keeps an enemy mob faced towards them, resulting in an exorbitant loss of damage or death. Melee players are a liability for people who keep rooting mobs next to them. Melee are a liability to a healer that cannot heal.
What does this have to do with Raids and Dungeons? I'd move it to a more appropriate forum but it seems clear to me from the OP's responses throughout it that he's just trying to get people going.
Raids & Dungeons Mod | <Despotism> 14/14H (10-man); 14/14H (25-man); 2 Days/Week US-Greymane <> Recruiting for Mythic