Engineering Hopes

I enjoy the little devices that come with being an engineer, the wormhole and especially the whole tinkers (love my goblin glider) but it seems so... impractical. I got some explosives to help with PvP, but they share a cd with my belt tinker, and it just isnt as fun. So do you guys think it will get better in future patches?

10+ Year Old Account
    First expansion?

It doesn't get better.
    You might get a Hunter weapon scope, but that's it.

We have our epic helmet, that's what we get.
    Access to the AH in Pandaria is good enough for me to be an engineer.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Other professions don't get anything fun in comparison to engineering. As it stand engineering is in an amazing position. Synapse is arguably the best PvE profession buff due to how big burst is for the majority of classes this expansion and the tinker is great additional damage off the GCD as well as having the option to have a rocket tinker instead for movement due to the amount of high mobility fights so far (H: Will makes great use of rocket belt). Slow fall is even funner now too.

We have an epic helm, we have mounts and pets.

I'm not sure why people seem to still think engineering is the black sheep that it used to be. It is fine and has been fine for quite some time now. People just need to take it in and realize it could be much, much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering is in a really good spot compared to earlier in WoW's history

~Nitro Boosts or other belt tinkers.
    ~Glider
    ~BoE Mount Crafts
    ~Synapse Springs
    ~Good Scope Crafts which is the only thing for hunters the whole expansion.
    ~Leg up on upgrading your helm slot early.
    ~BoE goggles that increase the nodes for gathering chars.
    ~Craftable Battle Pet
    ~Teleport's all over Azeroth
    ~Repair Bots - Jeeves with bank access on an hour cd / scrapbots that you can drop every 15 mins.
    ~Portable Mailbox
    ~Blingtron - Prizes for all daily (small chance to drop engineering mounts or pets so I've heard)
    ~Auction Houses in Pandaria as someone above mentioned.

Forgive me if I forgot more but engineering is bloody awesome atm <3
    Last edited by Ujio; 2012-10-27 at 03:35 AM.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง