I need help I have Issues Bf/GF

Hello MMO if you would like to read this great, if not thats okay. Currently I have been with my girl for 2 and a half years, Last weekend she said that she thinks she/we need a break so she can collect her thoughts and actually see if she loves me. The reason for this was that she thought there was another girl involved and that I didnt give her enough love or that it faded and I was not who I use to be who loved her in the beginning. It was rough but I gave her the time she needed I did my best to not let her go and show her that I love her. She told me that she loved me and couldn't let go and I told her I was going to work on everything and do anything I could. Recently now I feel like I show her too much love where in return I dont get the answer or the right feeling back. I have asked her if there was another guy or anything like that and she said no. Just now when I seem to do everything I can I get a negative/pushy answer or a short one at that. She still tells me she Loves me and Im not going to lose her just short with it. I know i just need to get over the fact that she is my girl and I am not going to lose her because she keeps telling me this and we will both work on it. I always just have the thought that she is going to leave me, which I do not want. Right now alls I do is think even though she is with me and when we hang out it is amazing sometimes I just think that I dont want to lose her and there could be a chance or that she wont love me back and doesn't feel the same.

Seems like you have some trust issues between you. Give her some space, then get close again by doing something amazing and memorable!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E Take the lyrics of this song for inspiration

I could possible have trust issues with myself. Like today we went out to eat and the movies and it was amazing I felt close to her. Like I did before I have realized and open my eyes and it made me realize she is amazing. Now I just dont want disappointment now when I show my love to her and she says it but like shrugs it off. Idk I guess I have to give her time to recuperate with what happened and Gain her love back. Thank you tripping for replying.

I am no expert, every girl is different and its impossible to full understand how females work. All il say is dont be afraid to giver her some space. My housemates (two of them) sometimes just like a bit of time to themselves without constant ringing. Its tough, and you know her best so find out what pulls her strings and work around that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i came into this thread thinking you had a bf and a gf...you let me down.
    tripping is right about giving her space and then doing something memorable, not to much space(call her ask her how her day was etc)
    don't completely pretend she doesn't exist.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annthrax View Post
    Hello MMO if you would like to read this great, if not thats okay. Currently I have been with my girl for 2 and a half years, Last weekend she said that she thinks she/we need a break so she can collect her thoughts and actually see if she loves me. The reason for this was that she thought there was another girl involved and that I didnt give her enough love or that it faded and I was not who I use to be who loved her in the beginning. It was rough but I gave her the time she needed I did my best to not let her go and show her that I love her. She told me that she loved me and couldn't let go and I told her I was going to work on everything and do anything I could. Recently now I feel like I show her too much love where in return I dont get the answer or the right feeling back. I have asked her if there was another guy or anything like that and she said no. Just now when I seem to do everything I can I get a negative/pushy answer or a short one at that. She still tells me she Loves me and Im not going to lose her just short with it. I know i just need to get over the fact that she is my girl and I am not going to lose her because she keeps telling me this and we will both work on it. I always just have the thought that she is going to leave me, which I do not want. Right now alls I do is think even though she is with me and when we hang out it is amazing sometimes I just think that I dont want to lose her and there could be a chance or that she wont love me back and doesn't feel the same.
    I've been married 18 yrs, and we met on a blinddate, so yes I believe in love. So first talk to her, always talk and never go to sleep mad or confused about an issue. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship. Next, understand her love for you will not be the same as yours. Kinda confusing? yup, my wife grew up in a family where they didn't show affection, where my parents kissed everytime they passed. There are times when I question am I'm doing something wrong but its just the way she is, I'll work all day with her on some silly project and outta nowhere she'll grab me and kiss me, followed with an,"I love you". For what, I'm thinking...pulling weeds and working in the yard?? really Okay I guess, lol. Don't try to understand her, just be there, spending quality time, and always talk no matter the subject. My wife and I can still order for each other in the resturants and get it right.

I guess i didnt love her. Or It might have been where I didnt show much affection and that I let her go, but I was still there now it seems the opposite. She keeps it really short as well whenever I write her something and spill how I feel and act and she just keeps it simple and plain no reason or anything or nothing behind it. I wrote her something and I got a good response back saying "I love you with all my heart" but that was it it was great reading that. Idk asked her If i was going to fast or too much and she said that I think to much and that was it. Thank you for the response it made me feel better

10+ Year Old Account
    She's cheating on you. Or she's planning on killing you. Either way, I would get out now while you can.

You're also trying too hard, if I all I have to go on are your responses here. Relationships are real easy, and if it seems like a chore, it's not working. If you can't enjoy the other person's company then I would bail. The whole teenage unrequited love feel of this thread is hard to take seriously anyway.
    Last edited by Aceda; 2012-10-28 at 06:45 AM.