Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Love the Intro and gratz on kill
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Not looking forward to this fight. Currently 4/6 heroic and while it looks easy (strategy wise) it looks incredibly fucking boring lol.

How do you rank it in difficulty compared to Spirit Kings, Elegon and Gara'jal? Most guilds I've seen seem to steamroll Will pretty quickly.
    Spirit Kings>Will>Gara'jal>Elegon>Feng>Stone Guards

Order may have changed since the Gara'jal nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post

Gara'jal>Spirit Kings(only because of random order)>Will>Feng>Elegon>Stone Guards
    IMO.

None of the other fights came as close and were as demanding as gara jal.....No enrage troubles on other fight just mechanical errors.
    I placed will so low because the better your raid comp the easier the fight was.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post

what garajal nerf?
    while progressing on spirit kings id say
    garajal > SK > Will?(cant say since im not there yet) > elegon > feng > stone guards.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Zathan666 View Post
    is it 3 healable?
    I don't think it is quite yet. It might just be comp dependent and even then I would only consider an atonement smite disc as a 3rd healer.

We are at about 30% and the dps requirement is still pretty decent on this fight, not so much because of an enrage but more about getting behind on adds. It also will likely depend on your comp and which classes you use to soak sparks. I do agree though that the fight is not especially hard once people avoid as much damage as possible and raid cds and spark soaking become more fluid. Hope to get a kill tonight.

Gz on the kill by the way!
    Last edited by burbon; 2012-10-29 at 09:16 PM.

I see you've gemmed full spirit. Would you say it's required to last the fight? What flask / food did you use? You seem to be using a lot of RJ as someone pointed out.

edit: NVM, I see Spirit Flask. Spi food as well?
    Last edited by Ashrr; 2012-10-29 at 11:00 PM.
    Ashr