Deleted

And how am I supposed to heal through 2 warriors?

I'd like to know, ever single time in arena, 2 warriors blow ALL their CD's and kill me before my priest has the chance to root them (and even then, avatar...) or fear them (enrage...).

I use Astral shift, instant greater healing wave, silence immune from SWG, etc...
    I blow half of my mana through yet they kill me in 5 seconds flat.

500k damage, both of them.

What am I doing wrong?

Letting them get the opener on you. Not getting gripped. Not playing with a paladin that can BoP.

Would be the same damage on your if there was two ret paladins popping all cds on you the same time. Also the same dmg two sub rogues opening on you from stealth the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Would be the same damage on your if there was two ret paladins popping all cds on you the same time. Also the same dmg two sub rogues opening on you from stealth the same time.
    yup, but you can root them/fear them. you can't root or fear warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Letting them get the opener on you. Not getting gripped. Not playing with a paladin that can BoP.
    I got gripped. Heroic leap and charge twice.

its possible the key is teamwork to not let them have combined uptime. and resilience gems. and ghostwolf glyph. i also recommend stonwark bulwark over astral shift.

once u encounter double bm teams and have experience from surviving their burst, u will find warriors easy.

your priest can help with leap of faith, liveswap and the "constantly fearing pet" (which is awfully overpowerd) and a disarm stun. (i suppose u dont play double heal)

and warriors are fearable, after they got their berserk rage on cooldown, just have your priest cast fear on them, and then place his permafear pet. u will see the warrior run around.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2012-10-27 at 09:35 AM.

how i survive that and stampeade is spiritlink totem + healing tide + blatlematsters trinket with astral shift macro then root and capatitator stun and instant healing surge after riptide if neded AND IF ITS REALY BAD priest uses voidshift

^ Berserker Rage makes warriors immune to fear for a bit. I'm assuming they are using this within their CD's for the rage generation. So.. No fear. when they are opening at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    its possible the key is teamwork to not let them have combined uptime. and resilience gems. and ghostwolf glyph. i also recommend stonwark bulwark over astral shift.

once u encounter double bm teams and have experience from surviving their burst, u will find warriors easy.

your priest can help with leap of faith, liveswap and the "constantly fearing pet" (which is awfully overpowerd) and a disarm stun. (i suppose u dont play double heal)

and warriors are fearable, after they got their berserk rage on cooldown, just have your priest cast fear on them, and then place his permafear pet. u will see the warrior run around.
    is stone bulwark worth over astral shift? It absorbs like nothing :s

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    is stone bulwark worth over astral shift? It absorbs like nothing :s
    It absorbs 60k @ 15k spellpower.
    I have 300k health.
    So for astral shift to be more effective the enemy team would have to be doing more than 140k damage in the exact 6 second window to reduce more damage than that which was absorbed.

So yes it does absorb more.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    It absorbs 60k @ 15k spellpower.
    I have 300k health.
    So for astral shift to be more effective the enemy team would have to be doing more than 140k damage in the exact 6 second window to reduce more damage than that which was absorbed.

So yes it does absorb more.
    140K in 6 seconds is extremely easy to do with 1 DPS let alone 2.

Don't take SBT, take AS

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    I'd like to know, ever single time in arena, 2 warriors blow ALL their CD's and kill me before my priest has the chance to root them (and even then, avatar...) or fear them (enrage...).

I use Astral shift, instant greater healing wave, silence immune from SWG, etc...
    I blow half of my mana through yet they kill me in 5 seconds flat.

500k damage, both of them.

What am I doing wrong?
    This was in reference to warrior DK, but might help.

Keep Earth Shield + riptide rolling before they burst
    Peals from your partner.
    CC from you (capacitor/roots/hex) and your partner
    Defensive cooldowns such as AS, unleash fury w/rockbiter, or primal earth elemental (I would go Primal Elementalist against a double zerg comp)
    Healing cooldowns such as ascendance
    Healing totems: such as HTT and HST (can be used while silenced)
    Spirit Link Totem
    Spirit walkers grace (4 piece PvP bonus)
    Battlemasters trinket

Try and keep HST down right before they open + have riptide rolling + ES on yourself + buffed life with resto passive is nice as well (forget the name of it atm). Trinket the first shockwave and tremor the first fear.

If you can get capacitor off, then you should win. Most zerg comps will trinket the first cc, opening them up to Natures Swiftness + Hex on full duration (watch for spell reflects though, if the warrior has it up windsear then NS + Hex).

If you pick up Primal Elementalist (which is better vs double melee zerg comps imo), then make sure to macro reinforce to it. Also don't forget its 4 second stun, which can mitigate a ton of damage while their CD's are up.

SLT + HTT is a nice combo when being locked down with stuns and silences.

Don't be afraid to pop multiple CD's at the same time. Against zerg comps it's all about surviving the initial burst, once that's done its gg. I have a few mega oh shit macros for comps like this (macros might be misspelled since I just typed them instead of copy/paste):

/cast ascendance
    /cast Spiritwalkers grace
    /cast earth elemental
    /cast reinforce
    /use battlemaster trinket

and

/cast astral shift
    /cast healing tide totem

I don't advise using these macros in all situations because often you don't need that many cooldowns at once, but against a double zerg comp that is either going to win/lose in the first 10-20 seconds they are helpful.

Hope this helps some.