Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Would definitely choose the Logitech G600 over Razer Naga. The mouse is simply superior in every way, especially when it comes to the laser sensor.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Well if such a small footprint program is causing you any issues then you need to save your $70 for a CPU/MOBO not buy a mouse.
    SDD drive for system more likely, that I don't need otherwise. It may be small but it still 2-3+ extra seconds when booting computer, and it adds with other programs. I didn't need it before when I bought Naga, I just hate how Razer is forcing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    SDD drive for system more likely, that I don't need otherwise. It may be small but it still 2-3+ extra seconds when booting computer, and it adds with other programs. I didn't need it before when I bought Naga, I just hate how Razer is forcing it.
    Logitetch forces you to use LGS if you want your profiles to work, so I fail to see how that makes logitech superior? The naga build quality varies from mouse to mouse, logitech likely has better QC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Logitetch forces you to use LGS if you want your profiles to work, so I fail to see how that makes logitech superior? The naga build quality varies from mouse to mouse, logitech likely has better QC.
    Yeah Logitech stress a 3 year warranty and 20 million clicks on the G600.

It is a big mouse.I'll see if I can get used to it. The point about cost is valid you could spend that money on a SSD nowdays instead of a second Razer Naga replacement.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    I`ve used the Razer Naga for 1 year (until its right click started working only half of the time, and the left-click always double clicked)
    Apart from that Naga was a great mouse.

However, i`m looking towards reliability now; Is g600 better in terms of quality simply because its Logitech?
    And i`ve been hearing about its screen-jumping issues for months now; anyone have any idea on that?

All in all though, which would be a better buy ONLY in terms of:

1)Reliability/Lasting
    2)Software ISSUES
    I had the right clicking issue with my Naga elite as well. I had it replaced by Razer about a month ago free of charge even though I did not buy it directly from them (it was a bday gift from my gf) without any issues I just had to email support and explain the issue to them and they went about getting a bit more information and replacing my mouse. I would still go with another Naga love this mouse however I might change over to the Hex with the 6 buttons vs the 12 for the Naga still hard to get used to the 12 side buttons after 2 Nagas O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    Yeah Logitech stress a 3 year warranty and 20 million clicks on the G600.

It is a big mouse.I'll see if I can get used to it. The point about cost is valid you could spend that money on a SSD nowdays instead of a second Razer Naga replacement.
    Software is =/= between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upgraded from a Naga to a G600 last month. Seeing as they have the same price I would go with the logitech. Everywhere I look everyone has the same issue I was having, the double click issue. That's not poor quality control, that's terrible quality control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    I have to say i am loving the extra keybinds compared to the naga. I just wish it was more comfy for my smaller hands. Need to decide soon.

I've used both Logitech and Razer mice. I prefer logitech as from my experience, they feel better, last longer, and feel more natural for long gaming. my current mouse is the G700.

i REALLY want to get a g600 but im extremely hesitant due to the gshift button... i seem to hold my mouse strangely... on my naga molten my thumb is obviously on the grid, the next finger is on left click, my middle finger always sits on the scroll wheel, the next finger on right click and little finger grips the other side of the mouse, with my grip style and g600 my little finger would be on the gshift key or id have to change my grip which im unsure if itd be comfy... sadly i cant try before i buy so im hesitant to drop the cash...

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    If you have to choose between those two then I'd say Logitech G600, if not I would highly recommend you a Corsair M90, @NewEgg @Amazon

The only thing that made me choose the G600 > Naga is the G-Shift button, which in BF3 I have programmed to be SHIFT for steadying scope, In MW I have it set to autocenter Xhairs - derp noscope 101, wow I use it as a mobile rotation macro. It made sense in store and at home so Im happy. I also frequently multibox, having all my multibox binds at my thumb is great as well.

Deleted
    I replaced my Razer Naga with a G600 a couple of months ago due to my Razer Naga right click going wonky, and I have to say so far I love it, solid & comfortable, the bevel on the 1st 6 buttons and 2nd 6 buttons means that it's actually more intuiative to find your way around all 12 buttons with your thumb.

The only thing that annoyed me was the 3rd clickable top button (next to the right mouse button) that I easily disabled via the logitech software.

If i was to give the Razer Naga 7.5/10, I'd give the G600 9/10.

The build quality feels so much sturdier than the Naga, and the Naga wasn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    I replaced my Razer Naga with a G600 a couple of months ago due to my Razer Naga right click going wonky, and I have to say so far I love it, solid & comfortable, the bevel on the 1st 6 buttons and 2nd 6 buttons means that it's actually more intuiative to find your way around all 12 buttons with your thumb.

The only thing that annoyed me was the 3rd clickable top button (next to the right mouse button) that I easily disabled via the logitech software.

If i was to give the Razer Naga 7.5/10, I'd give the G600 9/10.

The build quality feels so much sturdier than the Naga, and the Naga wasn't bad.
    Ring finger button is the G-Shift button, one of the better featured if you program it usefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime my Naga went out, i would just go buy another. Thinking about giving the mouse a go. Without even knowing it, more and more of my peripherals, have logitech on them.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

I must admit, I'm probably going to jump on a G600 next when my Naga dies. As much as I love it, I just really like the G600 after using it a few times. It's not a 'must do now!' kind of switch, more just a future change for me, unless Logitech releases something else in the mean time.

I switched from a Naga to a Steelseries Sensei and I LOVE it.

The G600 seems like the better mouse as far as build quality and features go. The buttons are significantly more tactile, it has a superior laser, it has onboard memory, and you can presumably get twice as many hotkeys out if it with the G-Shift feature.

From my experience with these mice, there are only two reasons to get a Naga over a G600:

First, sensor preference. Both are flawed, but in different ways. The Naga's Philips Twin Eye sensor has z-axis problems. If you lift the mouse off of your mousepad/desk/whatever, your cursor sometimes takes off and repositions itself on an edge or corner of your screen. The G600's Avago ADNS-9800 has no liftoff problems, but doesn't have perfect 1:1 tracking. This laser has a weird and very slight acceleration (~5%). It's not a big deal in most cases, but certain things (FPS gaming is the big one) really require better precision.

Second and more importantly, the shape. The Naga is a very small mouse that is better suited to a fingertip grip. I'm sure it can be palmed, but the small size would probably make it somewhat straining. The G600 is much bigger and is really designed only for a palm grip. The third finger button makes it too wide to hold comfortably with your fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by Corzaftw
    I switched from a Naga to a Steelseries Sensei and I LOVE it.
    Yeah, I've settled on this for now too. I have quite a few gaming mice and I'm happiest with the Sensei. I'd really like to get a Zowie AM, but at the same time I actually really like my hard mousepad. Not sure if the accuracy is worth going back to cloth.

By the way, I've got both versions of the mouse and much prefer the RAW to the original. The side buttons are more even, textured, and buttons 6 & 7 actually work properly without the software running. Maybe my original one was just a first batch that's been improved on though.

As a G600 owner its not the best mouse for FPS at all, but it does the job well enough. I actually don't mouse/keyboard snipe anyways, Xbox 360 controller is quite honestly a ton easier in BF3 especially if your trying to snap scope, and if your not an owner of a joystiq etc the 360 controller is superior in every way possible to mouse and keyboard for flying anything.

Milkshake86,

do you not use the G-Shift + 12 side buttons binds in WoW?

On topic:

I have G600 and have not had any problems with it yet. The jumping issue was resolved through a firmware update quite a while ago, I believe. Or it was due to some setting which also got fixed. Don't quote me on this, though.

Software wasn't as intuitive as I had expected, but I've never tried anything like this before so maybe that's normal.

The side buttons are easy to press, except for 10 and 11; Those two require me to bend my thumb a bit too much unless I use claw grip. The G-Shift button is as natural as the first two once you get used to it.

Due to the extra button, it's wider than most mice and that's better, at least for me.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2012-10-29 at 04:51 PM.