Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NorKris View Post
    u did not explain how to fix it.. u might have explained a workaround...
    but im just pointing out that this type of.. failure would not come from razer.. im 100% sure of it.. the ppl over at logitech said that they will not fix it cuz they are afraid somting might bug up with the buttons can still "record" when u press the gshift button
    No it isnt a work around if you have no 123456789 etc set to Gshift 123456789 the fix is to either Keybind them or remove Gshift function if not used.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    Please do clarify 2 issues for me if you would;
    1)Profiles even if set on the PC still causes mouse jumps?
    2)When you say occassionally, its a relative term; you mean once every hour or once every few minutes?
    "Mouse jumps" happen because of the signal rate. When you set it to 1000/sec it's possible that your USB controller can't handle the input so that it will jump from time to time. To fix that you just need to set the rate to 500/sec and everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NorKris View Post
    but the g600 has a MAJOR problem that is just.. crazy that it past its testing.. the mouse is made for mmo, and were do u wanna use it..? world of warcraft pvp ofc.. and in wow pvp u will use left and right click at the same time to move (not allways the wasd) but when u do move with left and right and press the 3rd button (g shift button) u stop.. the mouse is made so that when u press the g shift all other buttons "unpress" even when u are still pressing them.. i mean.. hello how did that get past testing...?
    That's a problem you can't fix. When you press the the g-shift button it switches to another profile which is equal to switching to another mouse. Same thing happens when you press the button to switch to another profile. I don't think that you can do it another way and if there was a way to switch profiles on the Naga (don't know if you can have multiple profiles) I bet the same thing would happen.

All you can do is use a workaround like use a key on your keyboard for autorun and press the key before using the g-shift button.

test

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    "Mouse jumps" happen because of the signal rate. When you set it to 1000/sec it's possible that your USB controller can't handle the input so that it will jump from time to time. To fix that you just need to set the rate to 500/sec and everything is fine.

That's a problem you can't fix. When you press the the g-shift button it switches to another profile which is equal to switching to another mouse. Same thing happens when you press the button to switch to another profile. I don't think that you can do it another way and if there was a way to switch profiles on the Naga (don't know if you can have multiple profiles) I bet the same thing would happen.

All you can do is use a workaround like use a key on your keyboard for autorun and press the key before using the g-shift button.
    that work around will get u killed for sure XD dont know if it is the same on nage but i can test :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:55 PM ----------

i just tested the same on my naga.. and i could keep walking when pressing left and right at the same time while i was changing key maps on the mouse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I must admit, the only thing I don't like about the Naga is Synapse 2.0. It's just annoying and ungainly. I actually prefer the older version, where it just quietly sat out of the way.
    I love my naga. 2 years and counting. YOu can uninstall the synapse and the mouse will be fine. I find it interesting there are some comments about Logitech vs Razer in quality. I haven't had any issues with quality in Razer products.
    I will say, for a company of their size. Their store and return process is a bit...."aged" feeling.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    I love my naga. 2 years and counting. YOu can uninstall the synapse and the mouse will be fine. I find it interesting there are some comments about Logitech vs Razer in quality. I haven't had any issues with quality in Razer products.
    I will say, for a company of their size. Their store and return process is a bit...."aged" feeling.
    Anecdotal evidence really but glad you had a good experience.

With most (not all) Razer products it seems you either get lucky or you get something with double click issues or some other flaw. And yes I've had/used Razer products before you ask.

Ok so I bit the bullet last week and ordered myself a G600 as I'd been wanting to try one ever since I first saw it. At first I don't mind saying I HATED HATED HATED it, because of how I usually hold my mouse I was using my gshift key as my left click which was pissing me off so I reprogrammed it in the Logitech software to also become left click (Yes I have two left click buttons on my mouse :P)

Anyway I've been forcing myself to use the mouse all week and i'm starting to finally get used to the feeling of it as compared to the Razer Naga. To be honest I really wish there was a version without the gshift button but i'm getting used to having it there now. I notice that the G600 is actually a bit heavier than my naga but again that's not an issue. My main complaint I have with the G600 is the same complaint I had with the Razer Naga Epic and that is the positioning of the G7 and G8 buttons. Having them under the scroll wheel in my opinion is stupid as you can't properly press them unless you lift your hand. I'd much rather have them in the regular naga spot, although i've read alot of people hate that so I guess it's a no win situation lol...

and my last change is purely cosmetic but like the naga I wish the scroll wheel also glowed with the LEDs and not just the thumb grid...

Now to be honest after using both mice at the moment I'd say the Razer Naga wins, but that's because I've had 1yr of Naga use and 1wk of G600 use and when I first got my naga it took about a month to get used to using the thumb grid and having it under my thumb so I really don't think a weeks worth of use is enough to say which one is better... I don't mind saying though I do miss my pretty "molten" effect that my naga had. The G600 is rather plain and boring which is really quite sad as I quite liked the fanciness of the Naga Molten. Ah well

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

G7-G8 are not meant to be used often, that is why one is mode shift the other is Shift B by default. Also Razer products are meant to be visual more than peformers, the LED's are semi needed on the g600 but i could do w/o em myself, but black and red theme from top to bottom on my pc LED's work out. I dont understand how anyone could confuse Gshift for right click, your middle finger should sit perfectly on the right click w/ ring finger on Gshift in any grip style Claw to full grip. Unless ur a middle finger scroller which I find just weird lol but to each his own. Literally took me 1 week tho to use the g600 from using only an 8 button mouse b4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Madcatz RAT 9, ive chosen that > and im glad i made the choise

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Madcatz RAT 9, ive chosen that > and im glad i made the choise
    I'd have bought one, but the reviews on the internal quality and shell were terrible. Even a post here on MMO showed corrosion and str8 up rust, and it wasnt to old. If your hand can oxidize the metal that fast its skimped out on. Keep in mind tho Rat 9 is neither a Naga or a g600 so really not the place to be posting about your mouse choice this is a thread purely about the 2 very similar mice w/ different adaptations.

Deleted
    I've been using my G600 for a while now, awesome mouse, nothing more to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    I've been using my G600 for a while now, awesome mouse, nothing more to say...
    I would say its good im ok with it. Needs some improvements