Raid launch change and the demo wand bug

hi fellow summoner of darkness

i just did read the "launch of endless spring normal" will be 2 weeks after heart of fear. Am i the only one that got realy pissed about that shit?
    As a gnome demo warlock (sword+dagger give 1% free exp=1% free hit!) i don't realy profit from the scholo staff (not that it would ever drop) and the elegon wand just bugs around (still a little dps incrase to blue item but not that mutch)

I hoped to see a sword/dagger (terasse of springs boss 1 and 2) or atleast the possibility to get them, yet blizzard decided to "fuck it up" again and give another 2 weeks of - no usefull Staff/dagger/sword - (only dagger in heart of fear got spirit and i don't wana roll on healer/ele/shadow/moonkin gear)

kinda makes me sad that a addon that startet that good gets so many content blocker stuff for no reason. (+ that stupid lfr that gives nothing or items that you already have -.- silly thing)

Cool topic. And no the delay doesn't really bother me. Just means we can raid this content for a few more weeks

Even if I've already cleared MSV HC I like this change. Progressing in two raids HC while still having to gear up mains with double main/alt HC runs in MSV would be a bit too much raiding for me ^^;

I can see your problem though. They really need to fix the wand bug asap.

They need to fix the wand bug. I dont care how they do it, remove wand 'shoot', fix the code, change the wand to a dagger, idk. But its really fkin stupid right now that there is no alternative to this bugged out wand, unless you get super lucky in Scholo. ( FYI ive ran scholo about 20 times now *tried to do once a day*) still havnt even seen it DROP. SO its either get freakin lucky on scholo staff or gg demonology for heroic progression =/.

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    hi fellow summoner of darkness

i just did read the "launch of endless spring normal" will be 2 weeks after heart of fear. Am i the only one that got realy pissed about that shit?
    As a gnome demo warlock (sword+dagger give 1% free exp=1% free hit!) i don't realy profit from the scholo staff (not that it would ever drop) and the elegon wand just bugs around (still a little dps incrase to blue item but not that mutch)

I hoped to see a sword/dagger (terasse of springs boss 1 and 2) or atleast the possibility to get them, yet blizzard decided to "fuck it up" again and give another 2 weeks of - no usefull Staff/dagger/sword - (only dagger in heart of fear got spirit and i don't wana roll on healer/ele/shadow/moonkin gear)

kinda makes me sad that a addon that startet that good gets so many content blocker stuff for no reason. (+ that stupid lfr that gives nothing or items that you already have -.- silly thing)
    i got that scholo staff after 8 runs lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerwo View Post
    i got that scholo staff after 8 runs lol!
    That's useful and constructive, because the staff is a 476 and the Wand is a 489. If you want a 476 staff, level Inscription on an alt and make the BoA one. This is what I'm doing. Still not as good as the Wand + OH should be without bugs.

staf doesn't gives 1% hit like sword/dagger so -> useless
    i'd like it if they simply add a vendor where you can change the wand in a dagger, maybe even just for warlocks since we are the only class that has a problem with it

I think staggering the raids was a good idea, this wand bug is appalling though. It again like one of our bis rings being a spirit ring is a really ignorant itemization on blizzs part.. i'm left to the conclusion they don't care because they assume everyone will use the sha touched weapons, still very careless on their part. I don't even know why the auto attack was implemented, it makes things clunky.

I don't wanna level a scribe and wait a month from the staff, i'm also getting tired of running scholo for the 999,999th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I think staggering the raids was a good idea, this wand bug is appalling though. It again like one of our bis rings being a spirit ring is a really ignorant itemization on blizzs part.. i'm left to the conclusion they don't care because they assume everyone will use the sha touched weapons, still very careless on their part. I don't even know why the auto attack was implemented, it makes things clunky.

I don't wanna level a scribe and wait a month from the staff, i'm also getting tired of running scholo for the 999,999th time.
    1000% this.
    I mean it seems like blizzard are just waiting till 5.1.... which is absoulte BS.

Deleted
    they should definitly bring more swords to the game. last few patches didn't include any (sp)swords and I have so many awesome swords laying in my bank...
    maybe they should let warlocks benefit from spirit again or something, especially for destro (not a sp increase like in wotlk but an mp5 increase like spirit is normally doing since you oom a few times during boss fights anyways), because all those boomies ele's and even healers can roll on "our" non spirit stuff and we be can't (won't) need on theirs. everytime I enter scholo I or someone else mentions the staff and most healers say they'll need anyways
    (not that it matters because the staff is a myth).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    they should definitly bring more swords to the game. last few patches didn't include any (sp)swords and I have so many awesome swords laying in my bank...
    maybe they should let warlocks benefit from spirit again or something, especially for destro (not a sp increase like in wotlk but an mp5 increase like spirit is normally doing since you oom a few times during boss fights anyways), because all those boomies ele's and even healers can roll on "our" non spirit stuff and we be can't (won't) need on theirs. everytime I enter scholo I or someone else mentions the staff and most healers say they'll need anyways
    (not that it matters because the staff is a myth).
    Loshan, Terror Incarnate might like a word, a while to wait but it's coming

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhhh cant wait for my loshan..... so becoming tempest of chaos with heart of the pit offhand for my merciless t5 i raid in. such a sexy set.

but as is, i have my inscription staff, and a mv wand sitting in my bags.

Right now I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else;

I have my dagger from Scarlet Halls, and I won't be changing it until either the wand bug is fixed, or I get the staff from Scholo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    ahhhh cant wait for my loshan..... so becoming tempest of chaos with heart of the pit offhand for my merciless t5 i raid in. such a sexy set.
    Sorry to ruin your day, but you cannot transmog a One-Hand with a Main-hand weapon, so unless they change something you will only be able to use One-Hand weapons for xmog on the sword.

For whatever reason you can do the reverse, Main-hand into a one hand. Dumb restrictions.

i guess we could get the pvp main hand?:0

Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    i guess we could get the pvp main hand?:0
    You could if you really want to play Demo that badly, I'll just stick with Afflic and call it a day
    Cyner#1996