Oh man, you folks ...
1) i said CHANGE OR NERF (seriously, did you all stop reading after nerf and <insert class here> ?!?!?!?)
2) what my grammar or my native language has to do with balance, idk
3) and how you people jump on the bandwagon of which class i play is disgustingly (for some idiots here, i dont play a warrior - i played a (s)(d)priest/warlock/(h)paladin/mage/rogue/(r)shamman
4) i could write a hole book about the imbalances of certain abilities, but it would crash the site and my fingers would bleed from writing
5) yeah, if you dont know whats OP, for example, howling blast then ...
a) its a range hit for an melee class
b) its magic
c) its AE
d) it debuffs the whole team if in range
e) can be spammed up to 6 times in a row
f) has good dmg output
g) it slows everything in range
h) and you need to look at the bigger picture aswell, the abilities that the dk has aswell, aswell the classes that work well with dks and at the abilities of classes that are weak against dks
Dont get me wrong, only small things have to change with the ability. But the ability is in fact imbalanced with the current system of dmg/healing/kiting. If you dont see this, then tell me why.
Edit: Stop trolling me