Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    You mean you need to be spoon-fed explanations of why blatantly broken game mechanics are broken? Perhaps the OP is guilty of expecting too much common sense from his readers.
    If you want a discussion about it yes. It is like saying warriors are op with out saying why. If they are so blatantly obvious, it should be easy to explain right?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Agnaea View Post

monks (as a whole?)
    Good job showing how clueless you are. Maybe you should learn how the class functions if you want to counter it, rather than moan about the class in general.

I won't bother to comment on every individual thing you listed but I can already tell you're some 1500 scrub who just can't manage and it looking to lash out at others because you can't even play your class properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlimist View Post
    I would say they do, I've only seen them doing pretty amazing DPS and burst, granted they know what they're doing.
    Lolwut

10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    Good job showing how clueless you are. Maybe you should learn how the class functions if you want to counter it, rather than moan about the class in general.

I won't bother to comment on every individual thing you listed but I can already tell you're some 1500 scrub who just can't manage and it looking to lash out at others because you can't even play your class properly.
    Maybe you should tell me exactly for what im being guilty ?

Edit: Could you assume that i meant something different ?
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-27 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    bear stun in all druid forms
    That's a talent, not a broken mechanic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If you want a discussion about it yes. It is like saying warriors are op with out saying why. If they are so blatantly obvious, it should be easy to explain right?
    Then pick a ability and we talk about it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    That's a talent, not a broken mechanic.
    Soooo, you say its ok to get stunned by a passing druid in an 3v3 situation? I mean, he dont even need to think about it !

Deleted
    Awwww come on i just gave my opinions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulderfox View Post
    Yes, people need to be able to articulate their problems clearly and accessibly. How do you expect to maintain a discussion if nobody understands what you're talking about. It's not "spoon feeding" to expect people to give a basic explanation of what the problem is beyond simply stating "x is broken, fix it."
    If you "dont get it" then for me the next solution is, if im interested, to ask what he/she means. If you think trolling is the right answer, then idk. On the other hand, the things i listed are in some ways very very obvious that something is off. And i never talked about the strength of certain abilities, only about changes AND nerfs. The people in this thread filling their own selfish ideas in my thoughts, thats simply not my problem
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-27 at 06:11 PM.

No it's not like like saying warriors are OP. It was just a list of broken mechanics - as to why they're broken, anyone who PVPs (and isn't blinded by a belief that their OP class is balanced) knows why they're broken. The correct response to any ambiguity should be "what do you mean?" instead of automatically assuming that the poster is saying something that flies in the face of reason (and then calling them a 1500 scrub who can't play their class properly).

*EDIT* oops beaten to it...
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    No it's not like like saying warriors are OP. It was just a list of broken mechanics - as to why they're broken, anyone who PVPs (and isn't blinded by a belief that their OP class is balanced) knows why they're broken. The correct response to any ambiguity should be "what do you mean?" instead of automatically assuming that the poster is saying something that flies in the face of reason (and then calling them a 1500 scrub who can't play their class properly).

*EDIT* oops beaten to it...
    I pvp some but I do not know every singles class problems. Also noting what needs to be nerfed and what needs to be changed would also help.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    How is shadow priest orb generation broken? And obliterate isn't really that broken either to be honest. Only against cloth.

And I can mention some more stuff for you;

Typhoon for everyone
    Stampede
    Silence shot for everyone
    Sprit mend heal
    Phantasm
    Frost mage mastery
    Double charge + heroic leap
    Berserker rage
    Presence of mind/nature's swiftness
    etc.
    i dont get how u will say stampede when u can cc the pets.... i dont get spirit mend cus its been nerfed properly in stampede so dont knw wat u are saying

10+ Year Old Account
    Other things that need to be nerfed/changed:
    -Red Velvet Cupcakes
    -Fishy
    -Flare

Don't need to explain why because it should be obvious to everyone.

That's pretty much how your post looks to me..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Let me begin with that you warriors deserved more nerfs than that. On my other acc, youre the onl class who can actually crit 100k instants over and over. Even Shockwave crits that high.

psyfiend
    -This ability should be changed cause its pissing me off in the BGs. Aoe fear into it, yet another AOE fear oh sh another aoe fear oh a stun oh now its another AOE fear..

generation of shadoworbs
    -Is this even a problem?

frostbomb
    -Yes this needs a big nerf. Like Conflagrate back in the days. Wow, one ability that actually matches warriors dmg except that it got a cast time.

cold snap
    -I cant tell if a mage is using this or not, theres a root coming up every 2 seconds.

symbiosys
    -I ragequit arena(simply because i can do it, i dont care if skills mathers, like its going to change my life), so thanks god i didnt have to go thru that.

DISC PRIEST
    -Huh? Are they really OP? Then ive met some bad ones.

generation of holy power for ret
    -You mean the CD? Yeah its a bit over the top, atleast the duration.

generation of FoF procs for mages
    -IDK about this.

second wind
    -Yeah its extremely OP with CD stacking.

resto shamman mastery
    -IDK about this.

blood fear
    -Yeah its annoying, should have made fear uniterruptable and cast while stunned but at the cost of life when successfully feared.. maybe life cost reduced to 5%.

howling blast
    -IDK about this one, never had problems with frost DKs but its fun to see that multiboxers goes top DMG top KBs while spamming 1 button. If a DK spams it 1v1 im pretty sure its a free win for me?

obliterate
    -OP against cloths, i guess.

monks (as a whole?)
    -Lol they suck. Blizzard trolled you guys with the miss on stun. Damn, if they made a class immune to all kind of dmg for 1.5 sec after CC, they would become absolutely immortal in some BGs. Okay i have to admit i have rarely even fought healer monks, but i guess they are OP for warriors cause you stun about every second making them impossible to kill?

life swap for spriest
    -Again, i think its only arena, i hate it, i quit it. Its that ability whos like "oh sh my team members at low life and im at full swap and LOS" i guess.

displacer beast
    -EDIT: Ahhh, its that ability resto druids use at low life to vanish and come back at 100% life?

shock wave
    -Is there any reason why a CC ability crits so damn high?

warrior fear
    -Yes, its annoying but priest fears are even more annoying.

application of affli dots
    -Huh lol. Whats so OP about this one? You mean some other abilities helping putting dots on i guess.

kiting for kite classes
    -D:
    MMMmmmkay, here we GO!

psyfiend:

Yes, nerf was justified, even some 6times(or more ?) gladiator says this, but the initially fear is hardly avoidable. IDK how i would change that
    a)instant
    b)range
    c)almost no cost
    d) but the real problem is "How can a spriest function in an environment where melee's can stick forever to their targets, regarding the cc department". On top of that, a good team can delay a normal priest fear by quite some time, they would fall simply behind in the cc department if we just discard the ability.

something needs to be done

shadoworbs:

look at my posts with theed

frostbomb:

well, we agree, but its waaay more complicated than that, if you dont know why, then i wont talk about, the dmg modell of mages need changes, right now, with frostbomb, the dmg can POTENTIALLY insane, but w/o its laughable which means, if we nerf the ability, mages will be replaced by other dps-monsters

coldsnap:

doesnt reset the cd of cone of cold and the cd of DF (dont get me wrong, in the actuall environment, that would be OP, but right now its only used for Iceblock, which hardly promotes thinking)

symbiosis:

look at my other posts

disc priests:

choices of glyphs are completely off, healing is to low, almost free kill for any good dps, needs way more coordination from teammates, loss of certain abilities, if you dont know them, i wont talk about, to much stuff

generation of holy power:

look at my other posts

generating of FoF proccs:

dmg modell for mages need changes

second wind:

strong ability w/o downsides AND thought (you should know what i mean ...)

resto shamman mastery:

to strong in certain situations and to weak in other, lackluster is the right word

blood fear:

strong ability with only little downsides, promotes poor play, punishs "good" play

howling blast:

look at my posts

obliterate:

look at my posts

monks:

seems weak and an "?" dont know them :P

life swap for spriest:

could be argueably balanced, but dunno, seems very strong with the other CDs

displacer beast:

look at my posts

shockwave:

well, idk, its blatantly obvious

warrior fear:

on top of, well, everything

application of affli dots:

with cds up, you can debuff a whole team in 4 globals, that cant be balanced

kiting for kite classes:

should be aswell, very obvious

Edit: the very very very short version :P

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Other things that need to be nerfed/changed:
    -Red Velvet Cupcakes
    -Fishy
    -Flare

Don't need to explain why because it should be obvious to everyone.

That's pretty much how your post looks to me..
    Then maybe your wrong in here

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 06:26 PM ----------

I pvp some but I do not know every singles class problems. Also noting what needs to be nerfed and what needs to be changed would also help.
    But thats the problem, you cant just list the stuff mentioned. Especially about the Mage stuff, their whole dmg AND kite systems needs an revamp
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-27 at 07:41 PM.

it doesnt work that way "my spell X got nerfed, nerf Y spell for Z class"

15+ Year Old Account
    But thats the problem, you cant just list the stuff mentioned. Especially about the Mage stuff, their whole dmg AND kite systems needs an revamp
    You said kiting classes have a problem(or a nerf?) But you never specified mages in that. Is it just mages? How about moonkins? They now can kite very well. I think kiting is somewhat balanced, melee have many ways to get to casters and caster have many ways to get away from melee.

Also please change your format to your post there, it makes me want to tear my eyes out.

psyfiend
    generation of shadoworbs --- wat.
    frostbomb
    cold snap --- wat.
    symbiosys --- wat.
    DISC PRIEST --- wat.
    generation of holy power for ret --- wat.
    generation of FoF procs for mages --- wat.
    second wind
    resto shamman mastery
    blood fear
    howling blast --- wat.
    obliterate
    monks (as a whole?) --- wat.
    life swap for spriest --- wat.
    displacer beast
    shock wave
    warrior fear
    application of affli dots --- wat.
    kiting for kite classes --- wat.
    Deaths advance --- wat.
    blinding light --- wat.
    instants for holy paladins
    stance dance for warriors --- wat.
    weapon switches --- wat.
    shs for rogues --- wat.
    bear stun in all druid forms
    Red = not nerfed yet, It should be.
    Green = Nerfed in 5.1.
    wat = You no idea wtf you're talking about, go sit quietly in a corner and suck your thumb.

Deleted
    People still going on about shitty blood fear?

The sheer stupidity in this thread is overwhelming. The OP is quite clearly asking for even more warrior nerfs and everyone is jumping down his throat about nerfing other classes' abilities too.

The fact of the matter is his list is still too short. While nerfing shockwave alone would pretty much be exactly what needs to happen to warriors every other class has something or another that IS broken OP be it their burst, healing or control.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    You said kiting classes have a problem(or a nerf?) But you never specified mages in that. Is it just mages? How about moonkins? They now can kite very well. I think kiting is somewhat balanced, melee have many ways to get to casters and caster have many ways to get away from melee.

Also please change your format to your post there, it makes me want to tear my eyes out.
    I know for a fact, that kiting is almost non-existent, for every class/spec. Rets/Ferals/Warrior/dks and to some extent Enhance shammans can indefinitely stick to their targets with little to no downsides (the only real problem is position, but thats hardly a problem with the current system of range abilities).

To be precisely:

Kiting IS possible, but only a couple of seconds, and the downsides of it, are HUGE, so huge that you would need to blow cds to stay on top against 2 melee's. Seconds later, you dont have the cds to counter/peel/dmg your enemy, which brings us to a HIDDEN
    tremendous PROBLEM of PvP. If you dont know it, dont ask. The next problem with kiting is following, it should be avoidable, have downsides to it but also great benefits! But the next problem is burst with giant cds up, with this modell you only need couple of seconds to blow someone up, its cheap, boring and unrewarding.

How do i change my format ? :P (WOHO, so EASY to actually ASK some stranger >.<)

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    Red = not nerfed yet, It should be.
    Green = Nerfed in 5.1.
    wat = You no idea wtf you're talking about, go sit quietly in a corner and suck your thumb.
    Look at my describing posts damnit!

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The sheer stupidity in this thread is overwhelming. The OP is quite clearly asking for even more warrior nerfs and everyone is jumping down his throat about nerfing other classes' abilities too.

The fact of the matter is his list is still too short. While nerfing shockwave alone would pretty much be exactly what needs to happen to warriors every other class has something or another that IS broken OP be it their burst, healing or control.
    Exactly, the list is still to short, i dont even mentioned off healing from hybrids and several other GLARING problems.
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-27 at 06:18 PM.

Do you guys want warriors back to cata status? where we had almost 0 rep in high rated arenas? you can already kite us for DAYS after 5.1 goes live. why nerf our dmg and survivability also?