Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Avatar wasn't that strong.I guess 100k crits every 5 min is bigger problem than 90k mage crits every sec

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Rets need a nerf? Lol.
    I'm not sure how you roll them. But yes they're quite strong. Although depends on the player and how good he is. I myself dominated people with my retri ( 1970 - 2s) ( 2280 - 3s) - 1000 - 5s.

I play Warrior & Resto Druid in 2v2 and we're at 2k rating atm with 90-11 record; playing vs most of the rank 1 teams and other gladiators. The issue lies with the fact that warriors can use all of their offensive burst at the click of one button.

Skull Banner increases crit dmg by 20%
    Recklessness add 50 % crit to current crit %
    Throw in PvP Trinket & PvP Power where mine is at 45.66%

macro all that into 1 button you usually can kill someone in sometimes 2 global cds if you have 3 or more taste for blood stacks.; the higher rated teams/gladiators watch for these stacks and can spam CC you when you try to burst.

having 5 stacks of taste for blood with 1 shot macro = bajheera's 1/2 second 100% to 0% burst. Sadly 6 of our losses came from double BM hunter that pops all cd and petting zoo and kill my druid and the rest came from rank 1 cata gladiators.

People will not go 100% to Zero if they just made it so avatar can't stack with skull banner; the bad teams will tunnel targets and not cc the warrior when he is bursting. Warrior burst is easily stopped by good players. But thats my two cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Disc Priest, got up from my desk, found the nearest baby, and then I punched it.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fester20 View Post
    Why's it okay for a pally to do but not a druid?

And whole are monks as a whole OP? You clearly haven't faced a Windwalker or Brewmaster. And almost every healer has an extreme edge on Mistweaver.
    The next generic answer to my ideas, troll elsewhere, if your interested, you might reconsider your thoughts.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    I saw Disc Priest, got up from my desk, found the nearest baby, and then I punched it.
    Then re-read it plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnaea View Post
    shs for rogues
    Excuse me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Avatar wasn't that strong.I guess 100k crits every 5 min is bigger problem than 90k mage crits every sec
    Warrior sustained is also much higher than frost mage sustained damage. I was crit by a 90k heroic leap into a 100k heroic strike crit yesterday. And that was with a 15% shadowform damage reduction. Talk about uncounterable damage. On the other hand everything a frost mage does is able to be countered by either yourself or your team mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Excuse me?
    Read the thread and you will realise that this is in general about abilities that aren't working like they should. Shs should be baseline and not talent based.

It's times like this I am glad that people forget all about DPS Shaman
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Shaman
    A what?
    /char

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Warrior sustained is also much higher than frost mage sustained damage. I was crit by a 90k heroic leap into a 100k heroic strike crit yesterday. And that was with a 15% shadowform damage reduction. Talk about uncounterable damage. On the other hand everything a frost mage does is able to be countered by either yourself or your team mates.

Read the thread and you will realise that this is in general about abilities that aren't working like they should. Shs should be baseline and not talent based.
    Mages sustained is higher than warriors. And you brought to the table a 90k heroic leap (so Avatar + probably Berserking from bg + probably not PvP gear from you) that was obviously done during a burst moment.
    Without CDs I can hardly see 50k+ numbers. A mage can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Mages sustained is higher than warriors. And you brought to the table a 90k heroic leap (so Avatar + probably Berserking from bg + probably not PvP gear from you) that was obviously done during a burst moment.
    Without CDs I can hardly see 50k+ numbers. A mage can.
    That was in arena. With 55% resilience, a 15% shadowform modifier, and inner fire that bumps my armor above leather level.

Without CDs a mage wont be doing anything but instant casts. The same goes for all casters. You need CC to apply pressure. A melee does not. That is the difference.

Deleted
    Oh, wow. I really should've done something about this thread first time I saw it.