Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Amani Battle Bear, Spirit of Competition... Nothing special really =/

In terms of non-soul-bound stuff, the rarest I have is the Expert Goldminer's Helmet: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9375

I'm trying to decide between using it for a transmog, selling it for 200K (I'll get it eventually if I try) or just keep it in my bank.

I've got plenty of other rare BOP stuff, and I sold a Teebu's for 100K right before xpac, but that's just cause I've been playing since day 1, and everyone playing that long lots of rare stuff I'd guess.

Ashbringer, Tier3, some other naxx stuff. Seal of Ascension to open UBRS door back in the day. Splinter of Atiesh (on my warrior lulz) ZG mounts and some other stuff I cant come up with since I quit WoW

High Overlord
    prob tabard of the lightbringer on my main or old ZG tiger
    carved ogre idol and some other tcg vanity stuff on my old main /cry - damn gms wont move it for me.
    Last edited by Lornd; 2013-01-02 at 01:02 AM.

The rarest items I own are probably my Blazing Hippogryph, Competitor's Tabard, and the original version of Quel'Serrar.

Mount wise, i got both original zg mounts and togc 10 wolf

weapons, i got tfury, and off hand glaive

Ethics/Morality

Herald of the Titans DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Ashes of Al'ar or Moist Towelette (not sure how many people have saved those all this time since they became BOP) or main hand war glaive on a mage.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    This demands explanation.
    It was a bug during the last Hallow's end event. Instance server went down at the loading screen of the Headless Horseman LFG teleport, and then I logged back in after a while I ended up in the old Scarlet Monastery: Graveyard with no Horseman but all mobs and bosses alive.

i have on my BoA pvp sword an enchant that doesnt exist anymore..its called fiery blaze. i also have alot of loot from the old zanalarian dungeons before they were made normal.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Invincible and anathema/benediction.

T3 chest and boots.

Also got Hero of the Alliance if that counts as an item. Full old ZG set on rogue + the fist weapon set including the leather stuff from ZA and the Zul'jin dagger.
    Main: Warlock Hero of the Alliance
    Rogue Gladiator alt
    twitch.tv/dreoras <-- My stream, visit for Challenge mode boosts
    youtube.com/mycelar <--- My boost teams youtube, visit to see us in action 3 manning CM golds.

Nothing amazing - the headless horseman's mount.

Teebu's! Also a few discontinued mounts.
    President of the local chapter of World Beard and Moustache Association

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    It was a bug during the last Hallow's end event. Instance server went down at the loading screen of the Headless Horseman LFG teleport, and then I logged back in after a while I ended up in the old Scarlet Monastery: Graveyard with no Horseman but all mobs and bosses alive.
    Happened to me too! It was awesome until I realized it was the last time ever I'd see the old monastery graveyard.
    Then it was still awesome, but also kind of sad.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Rarest item i own is my arcanite ripper... Bust out a face melter ftw!

The horseman's mount from Karahzan.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Spirit of competition
    Haunted memento
    Reins of the Crimson Death Charger, not that rare, but a lot rarer than half the crap people are listing here, I also go it fairly cheap when they were being dupped a load, I kept my eye on a legit seller who was essentially being forced to lower his BO to match the duppers, I made my move then ;p
    I also have a head from the drake that used to be at the duskwood portal (on zee DK)
    Grand Black War Mammoth, however I didn't think it was that rare, I got it on the lock one week during a alt run, the next week on my druid alt run, shame we didn't know about Acc wide mounts someone offered me 100k for it during wrath -.-

I would love for some pictures.