Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ethics/Morality

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashes of Al'ar or Moist Towelette (not sure how many people have saved those all this time since they became BOP) or main hand war glaive on a mage.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    This demands explanation.
    It was a bug during the last Hallow's end event. Instance server went down at the loading screen of the Headless Horseman LFG teleport, and then I logged back in after a while I ended up in the old Scarlet Monastery: Graveyard with no Horseman but all mobs and bosses alive.

i have on my BoA pvp sword an enchant that doesnt exist anymore..its called fiery blaze. i also have alot of loot from the old zanalarian dungeons before they were made normal.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible and anathema/benediction.

T3 chest and boots.

Also got Hero of the Alliance if that counts as an item. Full old ZG set on rogue + the fist weapon set including the leather stuff from ZA and the Zul'jin dagger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing amazing - the headless horseman's mount.

Deleted
    Teebu's! Also a few discontinued mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    It was a bug during the last Hallow's end event. Instance server went down at the loading screen of the Headless Horseman LFG teleport, and then I logged back in after a while I ended up in the old Scarlet Monastery: Graveyard with no Horseman but all mobs and bosses alive.
    Happened to me too! It was awesome until I realized it was the last time ever I'd see the old monastery graveyard.
    Then it was still awesome, but also kind of sad.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Rarest item i own is my arcanite ripper... Bust out a face melter ftw!

The horseman's mount from Karahzan.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Spirit of competition
    Haunted memento
    Reins of the Crimson Death Charger, not that rare, but a lot rarer than half the crap people are listing here, I also go it fairly cheap when they were being dupped a load, I kept my eye on a legit seller who was essentially being forced to lower his BO to match the duppers, I made my move then ;p
    I also have a head from the drake that used to be at the duskwood portal (on zee DK)
    Grand Black War Mammoth, however I didn't think it was that rare, I got it on the lock one week during a alt run, the next week on my druid alt run, shame we didn't know about Acc wide mounts someone offered me 100k for it during wrath -.-

I would love for some pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time lost proto drake,fiery warhorse or swift zulian panther I guess.

Invincible, and probobly some item from my old naxx 40 gear. cant immagine many ppl still keep those old raid teir items (my bank is full of vanilla/tbc raid gear i diddnt have the heart to dissenhcant )

Deleted
    probably onyxian drake is my rarest

15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, only Thunderfury... not lucky with drops :P

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lot, but my the rarest must be full Naxxramas (vanilla) frost resistance gear. I know most vendored theirs, I did not.