Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zulian Tiger

10+ Year Old Account
    Mimirons head
    Razzashi raptor
    The Undying title
    I cant hear you over the sound how awesome I am achiv

got some nice titles in the time it was current but since they didnt deleted it to put it to be the rare thing its a common stuff now :-/
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    common sense , so rare this days
    ^ This.

And in my inside pocket, I still carry 2x Tuft of Gnome Hair. Come and get your pigtails back, pesky lil' rogues!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Original lvl70 Zul'Aman bear: Amani War Bear, lvl60 Quel'serrar, Rhok'delar and Jin'rohk the Great Apocalypse. Mountwise, Time-Lost Proto Drake, Alani mount and Karazhan horse.
    Last edited by muwatallis; 2013-01-03 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    I have a lot of low drop stuff like Ashes, Flametalon, etc but probably my rarest item will be the Monkey Ball thing, I have it on 2 characters, just wish that on-use items were added to an account wide spell tab instead.

Quote Originally Posted by golemad View Post
    have tons of TCG stuff rarest would be the Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger but aside from any of my TCG stuff my rarest would have to be my full ZG set which I never did get rid of also have raided all tiers but sunwell in TBC
    Sadly the Spectral Tiger isn't rare anymore, you can thank the greedy exploiters for that :s

10+ Year Old Account
    my x-53 rocket its rare now no one can get it

Deleted
    Tabard of the Protector and my Dreadsteed

Baron rivendare mount
    Immortal title + proto drake from nax 25 achievement.
    Hammer of rag and the tabbard from pre tbc event.

I have Tyrael's Hilt http://www.wowhead.com/item=39656

Attended the Paris WWI Event in 2008

Deleted
    Gurky

10char

I am extremely lucky with rare mounts i have the Al'akir mount, white hawkstrider, fiery warhorse, flametalon of alysrazor, Onyxian drake, Azure drake, and i guess the tabard from the 2008 olympics (hated pvp so i didn't get the pet ;.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dartol's Rod of Transformation
    Nightmare Blade
    And maby Viskag
    Last edited by vian; 2013-01-03 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet Rock
    ten char

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the Titans earnt before the release of Cataclysm. Had someone ask me when I got it recently, and I said WOTLK and he told me the achievement wasn't possible to get back then, cried a little bit inside. However I earnt it after the Cataclysm system patch with the introduction of Holy Power and the like so I don't consider it a proper one, but at least I earnt it back then without leveling an alt for it.

A Tribute to Insanity (10man) - earnt in early ICC days so again not proper but over 75% of the people I did this with have since quit and being on an underpopulated server very few people got this ever.

Champion of Ulduar - basically The Undying but in Ulduar. Got all the bosses for this in Ulduar days except Mimiron for which I had to wait til early ICC again, because we kept running Ulduar for it and different people each week purposely ran into Mimiron's one shot abilities thinking it was funny. Great guild I was in, in terms of attitudes and people. Don't think more than 4 or 5 guilds got this on the server and all the others except mine were primarily 25man guilds and we weren't, so they got the 25man one too (and then almost all of them promptly quit, I have NEVER seen anyone wear Champ of Uld on my server except me and 1 person wearing Conqueror).
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Probably Tabard of the Protector. I still have the items in my bank for the original lock mount quest. I'm not sure if they are still in game or not. The spirit of competition mini pet maybe?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just won Invincible's Reins off of BMAH last night, 500k

Probably all the final TBC blacksmithing weapons on 1 char (expect the 1H axe)

Rivendare's Deathcharger. Won it on my shaman alt while leveling.

For me it's probably Sylvanas' Music Box.